genio surgeon

AspieBro

AspieBro

Iron
since genios are petty hard to botch is it worth going to a top surgeon like ramieri (who’ll probably scam me jfl) or some other cheaper surgeon who isn’t as popular

since genios are petty hard to botch is it worth going to a top surgeon like ramieri (who’ll probably scam me jfl) or some other cheaper surgeon who isn’t as popular
Consult properly, look at previous patients and reviews on realself
Ask every question that comes to mind
You dont need ramiri for a simple genio

• +1
Reactions: AspieBro
Consult properly, look at previous patients and reviews on realself
Ask every question that comes to mind
You dont need ramiri for a simple genio
will most surgeons need a cbct before consulting? in the uk it’s a fucking pain in the arse to get one as you need a referral

implants or sliding genio? If sliding maybe I'd be more inclined to go for someone who knows what they're doing, but then again, it's not that much a complex surgery.

• +1
will most surgeons need a cbct before consulting? in the uk it’s a fucking pain in the arse to get one as you need a referral
I'm not sure about that I have a lower eyelid retraction and fat grafting booked so I didn't need it but I can see why they might
Just go and consult a surgeon he'll know better than this forum- But definitely post what the surgeon said in the consultation for others to review and make sure to tag me

• +1
implants or sliding genio? If sliding maybe I'd be more inclined to go for someone who knows what they're doing, but then again, it's not that much a complex surgery.
a sliding genio, people say it’s a pretty easy surgery

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi