Genio with too much excess skin on chin?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Other than having slightly recessed chin, I have a lot of skin grouped in one place on my chin. Can this skin be removed, or moved, while the surgeon is performing genioplasty?

or a better question, if u have too much excess skin, can it be removed while at the same time as a sliding genioplasty?

i'm gonna bump this. I have the same issue as you, I have this piece of skin/muscle/fat dead center on my chin. If this is caused by a shit chin and genio can fix it, that would be great instead of getting it removed with no change to the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
i'm gonna bump this. I have the same issue as you, I have this piece of skin/muscle/fat dead center on my chin. If this is caused by a shit chin and genio can fix it, that would be great instead of getting it removed with no change to the chin.
I researched it a bit, its called mentalis strain. Apparently you can fix it whilst doing sliding genioplasty

Its a result of muscle hyperactivity and can be fixed with removing a part of the muscle tissue