Genioplasty and jaw implants?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Is this a good alternative to bimax for less pain, cheaper?

my surgery plan rn is rhinoplasty since im getting it free soon, genioplasty in 3 years when i work and then jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
if ur actually recessed or have bite problems no u will end up looking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666
How are you getting rhino for free?
my mom giving me money cuz she feels bad i got her nose but she got surgery too and i also got her chin lmao recessed but she said its good cuz it makes me look prettier lmao my dad has a chad chin and chad nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
my mom giving me money cuz she feels bad i got her nose but she got surgery too and i also got her chin lmao recessed but she said its good cuz it makes me look prettier lmao my dad has a chad chin and chad nose
I wish I had rich parents who could do that. I’m stuck with my subhuman nose for the time being :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I wish I had rich parents who could do that. I’m stuck with my subhuman nose for the time being :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
my parents are poor af actually im a poor guy studying rn but they saved for it for a while cuz theyre a little blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Jigen