geniunally man how am i supposed to cope with this shit

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
context: im 17 khhv anyway

look man its summer break and all im doing is rooting playing video games for 10+ hours a day, no girlfirned, no job,no friends, no nothing man. im so fucking like bored dude holy SHITTT. YOU Can only play so much video games per day

• +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, Zonar and 5 others
go to gay bar and see if someone asks for your number

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, fukmylyf, Zonar and 4 others
most normies are also bored like you, but lot of people have jobs which means being less bored.
but be grateful you can have all this freedom tbh.
better than being forced to work lol

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, fukmylyf, Jaded and 2 others
most normies are also bored like you, but lot of people have jobs which means being less bored.
but be grateful you can have all this freedom tbh.
better than being forced to work lol
i am grateful for my good econmic state just not for anything else

context: im 17 khhv anyway

look man its summer break and all im doing is rooting playing video games for 10+ hours a day, no girlfirned, no job,no friends, no nothing man. im so fucking like bored dude holy SHITTT. YOU Can only play so much video games per day
The only thing keeping me going is the thought of ascension, here’s what I recommend u do, get wagie job, ask @BlackpillRemedy to advise you on what you need done, grind towards those surgeries and hopefully prosper

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
The only thing keeping me going is the thought of ascension, here’s what I recommend u do, get wagie job, ask @BlackpillRemedy to advise you on what you need done, grind towards those surgeries and hopefully prosper
im getting genio,infras and browridge in one go man i cba to go multiple times so i need to get like 20k-25k by next year. do you think thats possible working a part time job living at home?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage!!!!
Nintendo Switch GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and <6PSLcel
im getting genio,infras and browridge in one go man i cba to go multiple times so i need to get like 20k-25k by next year. do you think thats possible working a part time job living at home?
Working part time, nah you’re not getting that money in a year I’m gonna be honest, idk if u have any saving and what’s country your in but nonetheless,

You’d need to wagie full time for at least a year for 20k bhai

You need a job due to money

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and <6PSLcel
My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage!!!!
Nintendo Switch GIF
WHAT A HECKIN WHOLESOME ANAL-OGY, HERE KIND STRANGER TAKE THIS GOLD, BECAUSE YOU SIR, YOU JUST WON THE INTERNET

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and raleqtambrobret
Working part time, nah you’re not getting that money in a year I’m gonna be honest, idk if u have any saving and what’s country your in but nonetheless,

You’d need to wagie full time for at least a year for 20k bhai
im going to uni nigga how am i suppsoed to combine full time with it? i live in canada where minium wage is like 17 dollres an hour

im going to uni nigga how am i suppsoed to combine full time with it? i live in canada where minium wage is like 17 dollres an hour
17 an hour, holy shit lucky nigga, yeah nah nvm you can probably get that, assuming you work like 30hrs per week and work extra when on break, yeah you’re fine

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
17 an hour, holy shit lucky nigga, yeah nah nvm you can probably get that, assuming you work like 30hrs per week and work extra when on break, yeah you’re fine
wait where do you live?

• +1
wait where do you live?
The United cuckdom, minimum here for under 21s is £8.60 jfl and 21s and over get £11.4

I recently did some course thing to work security and so I’ll be earning at least 12 as a 19 year old

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
The United cuckdom, minimum here for under 21s is £8.60 jfl and 21s and over get £11.4

I recently did some course thing to work security and so I’ll be earning at least 12 as a 19 year old
nigga 8.6 pounds is 16 canadian so its not a huge difference... also like your assuming i wont spend a single cent on anything else

• +1
nigga 8.6 pounds is 16 canadian so its not a huge difference... also like your assuming i wont spend a single cent on anything else
Yeah idrk the exchange rates and costs in canindia. And yeah I’m assuming you’re gonna be frugal

bruv legit no job openings around me, i need to start saving for my surgery next year too man im begging that my mom can pay for it

why?
idk but it's something you can do