Genuine advice

J

j0s5ua

Iron
I wanted some advice because I felt like I have a good jawline but my teeth protrude out so depending on the lighting it makes it look like I don’t have a chin. I’m thinking about going to the dentist to get checked. I also noticed that I have a slight crossbite so do y’all think i’ll need to get braces for it? Also, i’ve been working on my skincare for years and my acne has cleared up but I need advice on how to get rid of acne scars! They have faded little by little but they’re still there even though I try so hard to work on myself. I realized my eyebrows could be a little darker so i’ve been using minoxidil for around 2 weeks and I wanted to know y’all thoughts on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    827.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3562.jpeg
    IMG_3562.jpeg
    730.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6c39aeb328a74fe4a705e4205085b9af.mov
    6.5 MB
stop sucking your cheeks, and yes get braces.

if you wanna fix acne scars you can use sunscreen to limit it, but if you really wanna get rid of it then go to a doctor or dermatologist

your eyebrows are good, keep doing what ur doing with it

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, j0s5ua and Jason Voorhees
Thank you I appreciate it. I’ll look into a dermatologist. btw I don’t bite my cheeks. My cheeks are naturally hollow due to my mom’s genetics. Her cheeks are naturally like that and she also has really high set cheekbones and from what she told me she used to model. My siblings facial features are the same way.

• +1
Reactions: Bale
Thank you I appreciate it. I’ll look into a dermatologist. btw I don’t bite my cheeks. My cheeks are naturally hollow due to my mom’s genetics. Her cheeks are naturally like that and she also has really high set cheekbones and from what she told me she used to model. My siblings facial features are the same way.
oh okay, sorry about that.

you look great by the way, hope things go well for you

I truly appreciate it bro

if ur goal is ghetto rats and low class white girls, ur good to go, no need to max anything, if ur goal is higher quality of women, idk

if ur goal is ghetto rats and low class white girls, ur good to go, no need to max anything, if ur goal is higher quality of women, idk
what would you suggest?

Nonchalant dreadhead maxx

Get extractions plus braces

Maybe try turning in dentist 😂. Anyways homest advice: Stop trying to look autist

Maybe try turning in dentist 😂. Anyways homest advice: Stop trying to look autist
I’m confused as to wym because I haven’t really did anything but skincare and started enhancing my eyebrows. If you’re talking about my cheeks it’s naturally like that due to my parents genetics. I’m not trying to appear as an “Giga-chad” or anything I just want advice on how to improve my looks.