Genuine Question To Users Who Believe In Oofy Doofy

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
What are you still doing on this site?

Seriously.

Why The Actual Fuck Are You Still On Here??

If you really think that looks matter FAR LESS than "personality" and "character"...

If you really believe that being "NT" and "funny" and "likable" will get you a LTR with a quality foid...

...then there is nothing for you here.

Oofy doofy theory is just gobbledygook.

Literally no different from telling young men to act all dark triad or advising them to "just be confident" and "just be yourself".

You can advocate for it all you want but it rarely ever works.

Its so damn easy to oofydoofymaxx.

I can give you the steps right here, right now.

Looks don't matter, do they?

Well follow these steps and then you'll be all set to go in no time :

1. Wear normie clothes and keep up with fashion trends.
56d3h22zutk91

2. Get the latest trending hairstyle.
Download

3. Get knowledgeable on the top 5-10 most popular shows, watch them and actually be able to talk about it at length. Learn what genres men and women like and try to get to get into both. Keep up with celebrity gossip.
2023 tv shows index comp 1672954799

4. Keep up to date with the latest music charts. Bonus if you can keep up with kpop, nignog rap and other exotic shit.
Maxresdefault

5. Don't smell bad. Take a shower and smell good by using cologne.
Percival box 125ml 49c2aad1 77ad 49c4 9b44 531945f1d092 800x

6. Do normie shit like be a foodie, fitness junkie etc ... and be able to have conversations about the simplest of things like food, drinks, travelling, cars, swimming pools etc. It's not rocket science. For slightly more intellectual and erudite discussions, learn about the stock market, crypto and real estate. Throw in some philosophy too.
E how to pick up someone at the gym promo image

7. Align yourself with the political zeitgeist of the 2020s, depending on where you live obviously. If you're in the West go with wokism, feminism, climate change, anti Chinks, anti Ivans, pro immigration, proBLM and mindless simping on toilets.
AVwg5vv 700b

8. Don't be a pussy around alcohol and dru9z. That's a fucking turn off for not just to foids, but to your bros as well.
97b3426b d07b 1f18 a631 6d8b38144a42 AMC Breaking Bad 5 1789  606x404

9. Last but not least, as if this has to be said...
Have every mainstream social media/networking app downloaded on your iPhone 14.
You'll never know when you might need it.

File 20201006 18 1m19l67

All of the above in theory would be sufficient.

Nothing physical involved. No hardmaxxing of any kind. Just the low end of softmaxxing and a bit of effort.

No height, weight, body fat %, race or facial requirements and prerequisites.

Barrier of entry is literally having 85-90 IQ points.

Tell me how that works out for you,asswad.

Follow those 9 damn steps to a T and show me your fucking HTB+ LTR.

Bona fide slayers don't even have to do a fraction of these things.

Utter tripe of a theory, if you can even call it that.

Just fucking RonnieMcNuttmaxx and kys if you believe in oofy doofy and are out here peddling that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 29710, Deleted member 29155 and 12 others

Just fucking RonnieMcNuttmaxx and kys if you believe in oofy doofy and are out here peddling that shit.
based- oofy doofy is literally just that= simping for a used up whore who has had 30 partners before you
to have a 'LTR" in western soy-ciety in 2023 is just that= SIMPING aka the BLUEPILL
you're not like 'other guys'= the 6'4' chads that just pumped and dumped me, you are 'different'= just serve me

its UTTERLY DISGUSTING and these fucking bluepillers that just want a VAGINA at ALL costs should be banned from here
@enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero @TRUE_CEL so fucking tired of these low t cucks who dont belong here at all...

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Most guys in this forum dont even belong here let alone oofy doofy copers jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
I aint watching normie shows just to get pussy nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, pardocel and Brus Wane
based- oofy doofy is literally just that= simping for a used up whore who has had 30 partners before you
to have a 'LTR" in western soy-ciety in 2023 is just that= SIMPING aka the BLUEPILL
you're not like 'other guys'= the 6'4' chads that just pumped and dumped me, you are 'different'= just serve me

its UTTERLY DISGUSTING and these fucking bluepillers that just want a VAGINA at ALL costs should be banned from here
@enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero @TRUE_CEL so fucking tired of these low t cucks who dont belong here at all...
Thanks for tagging

I'm sure they're more oofy doofy advocates here besides those 3 users

Wonder if they saw this post and peaced out because they couldn't refute it

So sick of this fudge being propagated here man

Anyone who still buys that shit after reading this post should get a chainsaw lobotomy ASAP frfr ong no cap
I aint watching normie shows just to get pussy nigga
Do all the other steps then. More than enough to claim oofydoofymaxxed.
Most guys in this forum dont even belong here let alone oofy doofy copers jfl
For instance?

Honestly I hate these oofy doofu fucks almost as much as I hate the race-baiters and pedos.

This Holy Trinity of cringe users should have their accounts nixxed on sight.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27066
For instance?

Honestly I hate these oofy doofu fucks almost as much as I hate the race-baiters and pedos.

A lot of us (yes, including me) are insecure mtn-htn zoomers/millennials, some are better looking, some are taller, but most guys here had at least their first kiss (if not having lost their virginity). U think these guys belong here?

• WTF
Reactions: pardocel
A lot of us (yes, including me) are insecure mtn-htn zoomers/millennials, some are better looking, some are taller, but most guys here had at least their first kiss (if not having lost their virginity). U think these guys belong here?
Nothing wrong in trying to up their SMV
Patrick bateman american psycho

First kiss/lay doesn't mean much if you can't replicate it.
It's like winning $10,000 in the lottery.
Good for you but it doesn't mean shit after time passes.

Attachments

• patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif
    patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
oofy doofy believers are just huffing copium, they want to believe that looks don't matter as much, in reality most "oofy doofy" relationships started under specific circumstances that most users here wouldn't be able to replicate

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 27660, Sub0 and 3 others

Seriously.

If you really think that looks matter FAR LESS than "personality" and "character"...

If you really believe that being "NT" and "funny" and "likable" will get you a LTR with a quality foid...

Literally no different from telling young men to act all dark triad or advising them to "just be confident" and "just be yourself".

View attachment 2137006

2. Get the latest trending hairstyle.View attachment 2137007

3. Get knowledgeable on the top 5-10 most popular shows, watch them and actually be able to talk about it at length. Learn what genres men and women like and try to get to get into both. Keep up with celebrity gossip.
View attachment 2137008

4. Keep up to date with the latest music charts. Bonus if you can keep up with kpop, nignog rap and other exotic shit.
View attachment 2137009

View attachment 2137010

6. Do normie shit like be a foodie, fitness junkie etc ... and be able to have conversations about the simplest of things like food, drinks, travelling, cars, swimming pools etc. It's not rocket science. For slightly more intellectual and erudite discussions, learn about the stock market, crypto and real estate. Throw in some philosophy too.
View attachment 2137011

7. Align yourself with the political zeitgeist of the 2020s, depending on where you live obviously. If you're in the West go with wokism, feminism, climate change, anti Chinks, anti Ivans, pro immigration, proBLM and mindless simping on toilets.
View attachment 2137012

8. Don't be a pussy around alcohol and dru9z. That's a fucking turn off for not just to foids, but to your bros as well. View attachment 2137013

View attachment 2137044

Nothing physical involved. No hardmaxxing of any kind. Just the low end of softmaxxing and a bit of effort.

You can only oofy doofy max if you're mtn or over. If you're a ltn or below you'll just be jestermaxxing and no one will take you seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Pikabro and Skywalker
Thanks for tagging

I'm sure they're more oofy doofy advocates here besides those 3 users

Wonder if they saw this post and peaced out because they couldn't refute it

So sick of this fudge being propagated here man

Anyone who still buys that shit after reading this post should get a chainsaw lobotomy ASAP frfr ong no cap

Do all the other steps then. More than enough to claim oofydoofymaxxed.

For instance?

yeah theres plenty of threads here explaining why LTR is a cope and how it works and why theres some many chubby schlubby/ oofy doofy couples with decent or even attractive girls= you literally have to SUBMIT to her and you get to have seggz 1 a month when she 'feels like it", meanwhile she banged chad within 1 hour of meeting them; and you get all her non sexual attention meanwhile Chad gets(a lot of women still cheat , even in marriages) or got the best of them
how this forum DOESNT understand how oofy doofy works and the 'alpha fucks beta buxx' after all these years is beyond me :feelskek:

Therefore you are correct, theres barely ANY looksmaxxing necessary for a schlubby hubby "job' so =they SHOULDNT be here because cucking yourself doesnt require you to be good looking :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, Brus Wane and 1 other person

I thought people were joking when they talked about oofy doofy. I agree with you immensely when LTRing a used up whore is utterly disgusting and doesn’t mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro and sub5inchcel
Oofy copers btfo

Oofy doofy is JBW

you need to be tall and white to pull oofy doofy its all it is
3407284_IMG_4584.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Oofy doofy is JBW
JBW is JBW

Oofy doofy is a meme theory pulled out the wazoo taken too far
you need to be tall and white to pull oofy doofy its all it is
3407284_IMG_4584.jpeg
You need to be tall & white to pull off JBW.

Oofy doofy doesn't exist. Your photo shows a looksmatched couple.

muh betabux disproves lookism, reeeee!!!! it's clear the retardation is already terminal with zoomers, we need to start over with infants and educate them with blackpill before the titktok melts their brains

• +1
Lots of users noticeably absent from this thread jfl

• +1
Oofy doofy proponents were guys that looksmaxxed but retained their shitty socially retarded way of communicating. Then when they noticed a good looking guy but not male model tier gets with girls and they don't, they conclude that girls now hate Chad and go after oofy doofys. And not only that, they are apparently sex slaves to the oofy doofy because the prevailing theme of this forum is "every guy gets sex except me" and they need a way to cope.

Lots of users noticeably absent from this thread jfl
Can't handle the truth.

They bark till the cows come home about how looks aren't as important as we make it out to be but not one of them tried to refute this.

I literally have a checklist up there for sub6 guys to escape inceldom but everyone who has half a brain knows that won't work.
Oofy doofy proponents were guys that looksmaxxed but retained their shitty socially retarded way of communicating. Then when they noticed a good looking guy but not male model tier gets with girls and they don't, they conclude that girls now hate Chad and go after oofy doofys. And not only that, they are apparently sex slaves to the oofy doofy because the prevailing theme of this forum is "every guy gets sex except me" and they need a way to cope.
Afkgaming import media images 64144 5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983

Brainrot.org jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
You can only oofy doofy max if you're mtn or over. If you're a ltn or below you'll just be jestermaxxing and no one will take you seriously.

You can only oofy doofy max if MTN

No no, you can only oofy doofy max if HTN

No no no no, you can only oofy doofy max if Chadlite

No no no no no no, you can only oofy doofy max if Chad

:lul: HOW THE FUCK IS IT OOFY DOOFY IF YOU NEED TO BE GOOD LOOKING TO BEGIN WITH

• JFL

Seriously.

View attachment 2137006

2. Get the latest trending hairstyle.View attachment 2137007

View attachment 2137008

View attachment 2137009

View attachment 2137010

View attachment 2137011

View attachment 2137012

8. Don't be a pussy around alcohol and dru9z. That's a fucking turn off for not just to foids, but to your bros as well. View attachment 2137013

View attachment 2137044

@kumquat gl with your looksmatch, report back when you get back your HTB gf after following these simple steps :)

Women prefer comfort (aka normie guy) in a relationship so they don’t get hurt and cheated on

Women ̶P̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶f̶o̶r̶t̶ settle for a normie guy in a relationship ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ because that's the best they could get when they decided they want a LTR
Ftfy bhai.

Don't mistake settling for choosing. It's very very different and puts an entirely different light on the matter.

Also, this forum shouldn't confuse a looksmatched couple for a woman who purposely chose an unattractive looking man over a good looking one.

Most of the subhumans I see with dates have an equally subhuman looking gf. They rarely get to date up.

Im too goodlooking for oofie doofie