genuinely considering suicide

U

unfairhell

Iron
i feel like life has become too hard i can't even fucking enjoy anything with my friends because i'm ltn i literally can't talk to no girls despite having an actual good personality and the fucking ratings on this app are brutal like i can't imagine how u niggers feel making someone rope
(new account last one reported)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, User28823, courtcase75 and 8 others
i feel like life has become too hard i can't even fucking enjoy anything with my friends because i'm ltn i literally can't talk to no girls despite having an actual good personality and the fucking ratings on this app are brutal like i can't imagine how u niggers feel making someone rope
Surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, chudlite, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Just move on

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Focus on money instead of being a waste of life

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Ain’t that expensive
maybe true but by the time i get that i would probably probably have graduated uni which is where 70% of people meet their wifes and have the most fun in their life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, NZb6Air and USAwhitecel
Focus on money instead of being a waste of life
i'm literally still a junior i get 3.9 gpa and probably going into medicine so ig id make money but like i want to be happy for once like i can't watch other people talking to girls ,dating etc and not feel like absolute shit

• JFL
Reactions: watah
i'm literally still a junior i get 3.9 gpa and probably going into medicine so ig id make money but like i want to be happy for once like i can't watch other people talking to girls ,dating etc and not feel like absolute shit
You lifemog me so you have that, remember it can always get worse

• +1
Reactions: unfairhell and Nick.Harte
Just hold out until your 30s, then your sex drive will go down and you won't care any more :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, onskibidi, watah and 2 others
How would you do it?

Suicide IS cope the only thing that IS gonna happen to you IS that youll get respawning as a different person in this shitty place called earth until you fullfill your purpose

try to ascend trough surgery. If it doesn't work escape society

welcome to the club, dont ever post about it again. either do it or not

how tall are you?

Suicide IS cope the only thing that IS gonna happen to you IS that youll get respawning as a different person in this shitty place called earth until you fullfill your purpose
reincarnation is bullshit the only thing after death is nothingness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Esteban1997
Link livestream please.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
5'11 and maybe it could be considered slightly tall it doesn't really help at all

how do u cope with that and continue to live ur life while not rotting in ur room or do u do that
I’ve coped with a lot worse than that and so have so many other people

My pms are open if you feel the need to vent:heart:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Gaia262, unfairhell and 1 other person
how do u cope with that and continue to live ur life while not rotting in ur room or do u do that
hey man its the wild west when it comes to this shit, all of us dont know wtf we're doing. obviously i have suicidal thoughts daily but i realize i'd become a broken record real fast if i kept talking about it so i fight.

• +1
Reactions: unfairhell
Same here

• So Sad
All you can do is get rich ASAP and then your life will be fixed. No other solutions

Don't

• +1
no surgery can fix long midface except maybe some bs lefort which is way too expensive
Nigga I don't give shit

Go deal some drugs, rob people's homes until you have 300k, Liam will take care of the rest

imagine living in the west and crying weak bitch

Do wtv u want, nobody cares

i wish i lived in the west imagine living in a third world country
u live in third world? than nvm life is hell u should complain

• +1
don't kill your self bro it doesn't worth it, leave city and go to live in some small village or something