Genuinely get off this shithole asap

H

hello12344

Master
I started getting out more and getting back into old hobbies and shit. Realized being on here is actually the biggest way to waste your life holy shit. Was legit rotting on here from like November 2023 to March 2024 and it was the biggest waste of time ever. Get off while ur still young

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, mayo mogger and Darkeningstar
jfl stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, not__cel and hello12344
If I could I would but this helps keep me distracted from everything

I’m obv still blackpilled but there’s rlly no point in sitting here and moping about it. Plus looksmaxxing is a meme beyond just regular self improvement softmaxxing shit

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
I started getting out more and getting back into old hobbies and shit. Realized being on here is actually the biggest way to waste your life holy shit. Was legit rotting on here from like November 2023 to March 2024 and it was the biggest waste of time ever. Get off while ur still young
Only a rot if you don’t do shit and just beat off to the pics of bitches on here.

If you actually use the advice and leave, it’s peak asf.

Brutal life Icl.
I’m mentally unwell I don’t have people to checkup on me I didn’t grow up in a traditional household and the internet raised me since i was 6 i just want to advance from that and this site gives me hope even if it takes up time if i can create an ok life for myself ill be happy

Only a rot if you don’t do shit and just beat off to the pics of bitches on here.

If you actually use the advice and leave, it’s peak asf.
What I shuda done but it was a depressing point of my life so I was using it to sorta cope too? Idk

Either way leanmaxxing and sunscreen/basic skincare are the only things that helped me ascend. The realization that I wasted 2023 gymcelling + being blackpilled actually kills me. sad ass year

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
and the thing no one of the retarded things work

Honestly nothing that’s part of the blackpill is even that brutal, as long as your high ltn+ and 5’8+ you can live a pretty normal life if youre NT. If you go below that shit gets fucking brutal though, but people overdo it on here.

Heightpill easily the most brutal, not mad at 5’6 guys who rot on here or are blasting hgh/ ais