Genuinely Rate This Curry In Motion

X

Xetical

Iron
Assuming he's 5'10+

Attachments

• 4343898-fbd822828a7f462995b991a294924e27 (6).mov
    3.2 MB
The issue with being a currycel is that you can max everything out and still have an underlying phenotype that rages against the western aesthetic worshipped today. Everything you're doing, shaping your eyebrows (assuming you do), styling your hair that way, shaving your face smooth, etc. Is western, and as a result your phenotype will inherently clash. Its like when black people tried to dress and act white in the early 2010's, its jarring. Like no offense or anything, abut the desi facial aesthetic (especially when shaved) just looks primate-like. You need to embrace not shaving and also go full rahul with the haircut. its the only way desu.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
5/10

• +1
Reactions: greycel
wow man are those hollow cheeks natural

Recessed chin cucks u

default call center pheno this is the second time i'm seeing this pheno today wtf, ltn and dont larp nigger you're sucking you cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Is this also LTN?
default call center pheno this is the second time i'm seeing this pheno today wtf, ltn and dont larp nigger you're sucking you cheeks
Is this also LTN?

Attachments

• 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1725083745 (online-video-cutter.com).mp4
    4.4 MB
What about in this video? What would you rate me here?
nahbruh back to ltn your eyes give a "easy to take advantage" type vibe and your chin length is too short for your comparatively robust jaw ps the filter makes you look like the faggot in motion=ltn in in pics solid mtn with ltn apeal

nahbruh back to ltn your eyes give a "easy to take advantage" type vibe and your chin length is too short for your comparatively robust jaw ps the filter makes you look like the faggot in motion=ltn in in pics solid mtn with ltn apeal
That was a bad video. Guarantee this would be closer to MTN

Attachments

• 9d511bd03b9e4b75965cb0fb97f4e975.mov
    4 MB
That was a bad video. Guarantee this would be closer to MTN
Nah...get a vertical and sliding genio would 100% ascend you the chin is your main problem paired with your eyes

Nah...get a vertical and sliding genio would 100% ascend you the chin is your main problem paired with your eyes
Would that make me HTN tier?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772