Genuinenly how do I even cope with how ugly I am

nigtard

nigtard

In b4 muh surgery I need about 100K worth of surgery to even look human let alone try to be good looking.I am a genetic abomination I can't look anyone in the eye due to the subhumanity I just saw in myself.I understandy why people give me that condenscending stare now because I look fucking terrible If I was good looking I would be shocked as well how someone can become so ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, <6PSLcel, Autismcel and 1 other person
If you want the legit answer: wageslave/find a way to get money and literally just pay for all the surgeries you need.

No other way. Find a way to make money and keep yourself distracted in the meantime (and hope to god you're young enough to where you will still be able to enjoy some part of your 20s by the time you have enough saved to pay for the surgeries)

If you have as many failos as you claim, there is no other option. Life truly begins at HTN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, halloweed, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
I don’t got an answer for you but I have a cope

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
If you want the legit answer: wageslave/find a way to get money and literally just pay for all the surgeries you need.

No other way. Find a way to make money and keep yourself distracted in the meantime (and hope to god you're young enough to where you will still be able to enjoy some part of your 20s by the time you have enough saved to pay for the surgeries)

If you have as many failos as you claim, there is no other option. Life truly begins at HTN.
I got rated low ltn today and keep in mind that I used my best pics.I'm retarted so there is no way I will ever be able to make that much money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and TechnoBoss
I got rated low ltn today and keep in mind that I used my best pics.I'm retarted so there is no way I will ever be able to make that much money
Are you young? No reason to just give up. Do you have a job/way to make money? (even if it's not a huge amount of money just something every week/month)

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

Has your life begun?

In b4 muh surgery I need about 100K worth of surgery to even look human let alone try to be good looking.I am a genetic abomination I can't look anyone in the eye due to the subhumanity I just saw in myself.I understandy why people give me that condenscending stare now because I look fucking terrible If I was good looking I would be shocked as well how someone can become so ugly
Same

yeah its literally over, ig u can start doing what im doing, which is trying out drugs that will make u low inhib and thus make it easier to rope when the time comes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: leanmaxx74, raleqtambrobret and TechnoBoss
Damn nigger, I can’t imagine having to look at your ugly ass, it must be a boost for other people’s self confidence tho, so in a way, you are helping the world

• Ugh..
Reactions: asianslayer
Damn nigger, I can’t imagine having to look at your ugly ass, it must be a boost for other people’s self confidence tho, so in a way, you are helping the world
not a good reply sir

Are you young? No reason to just give up. Do you have a job/way to make money? (even if it's not a huge amount of money just something every week/month)
yeah but I'm telling you I need 100k to even look mtn which is not attainable for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Bonecel01
yeah but I'm telling you I need 100k to even look mtn which is not attainable for me
It's over! Date a lonely landwhale

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I can rate ill be brutally honest

Also mtn is useless so dw about it, high htn is where life is

I'm not trying to sugarcoat things bro. Some people are born disadvantaged. Best you can do is try to level the playing field with surgeries (which cost money) or give up. What country do you live in? If you live in the US you can make over 100k within two years bro with just a regular shit job.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
Just kill yourself dude, don't listen to these gaslighting retards who are telling you to make a ton of money to afford surgery

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I can rate ill be brutally honest

Also mtn is useless so dw about it, high htn is where life is
Already got rated a million times and it’s always low LTN or just flat out subhuman

Already got rated a million times and it’s always low LTN or just flat out subhuman
Well ur life wouldnt be different as a mtn if it helps u cope

Sssssss

Well ur life wouldnt be different as a mtn if it helps u cope
Nah MTN you could somehow get lucky I’ve seen MTN friends get into relationships but at my looks level your quality of life decreases and becomes shit

Nah MTN you could somehow get lucky I’ve seen MTN friends get into relationships but at my looks level your quality of life decreases and becomes shit
Lol no they literally get cheated on peobably

Lol no they literally get cheated on peobably
Nah nigga not every girl is a hypergamous whore.I live in a village so most people here just date there looks match unless you look like me which means that you have no looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Nah nigga not every girl is a hypergamous whore.I live in a village so most people here just date there looks match unless you look like me which means that you have no looksmatch
Can i rate

Do whatever you can to get the 100k you need for surgery. Once you fix your face you will be motivated to do so many more things and your quality of life will improve.