GEOMAX - GO TO CENTRAL ASIA NOT SEA

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
central asian girls have significant amount of west eurasian admixture (15-87%) meaning that less likelu your son will be like Elliot rodger
207D33AB 90C7 435F BA93 4F8239638A2C

You like hapas? Well then central asia will be your best choice:

The girls are also more hqnp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, perpetuallytired, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
imagine prime chico moving to asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Timmy
Where's the first girl from?

central asian girls have significant amount of west eurasian admixture (15-87%) meaning that less likelu your son will be like Elliot rodger
View attachment 2983746

You like hapas? Well then central asia will be your best choice: View attachment 2983748
View attachment 2983750
View attachment 2983752
View attachment 2983753
View attachment 2983755
View attachment 2983756

Hapas that look more white than Asian are usually uncanny and ugly looking. If I was one I'd rather look more Asian.

Eliot looked more white than Asian. The only thing Asian looking about him was his hair and skin tone. Because he didn't have the chinked out eyes he ended up looking like a fucked up Michael Jackson.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez and CreepyJewel1
Hapas that look more white than Asian are usually uncanny and ugly looking. If I was one I'd rather look more Asian.

Eliot looked more white than Asian. The only thing Asian looking about him was his hair and skin tone. Because he didn't have the chinked out eyes he ended up looking like a fucked up Michael Jackson.
Kazakhs are like 60-80% asian genetically so dw

Kazakhs are like 60-80% asian genetically so dw
Yeah, and they look good cause they got chinked out eyes, most of them. If ER's mom was only half Asian and he came out looking like that they how you gonna get something better by breeding with a less than half Asian?

Yeah, and they look good cause they got chinked out eyes, most of them. If ER's mom was only half Asian and he came out looking like that they how you gonna get something better by breeding with a less than half Asian?
the grand children isn’t an issue to focus on. Focus on your potential kids and then

the grand children isn’t an issue to focus on. Focus on your potential kids and then
I got me a hapa.

IMG 20240408 0155342
IMG 20240511 221531

My point is he probably wouldn't be blessed with chinked out eyes if his mother wasn't pure Asian. He'd probably look strange and uncanny had I married a Kazakh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell, nope, Timmy and 1 other person
But chinese foids are hotter

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Ricky212
Are they bwc only like NE/SEA gooks tho or do they fw anyone?

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and HTN_Mentalcel
not everything is about chicks bud
i would much rather stay in the phillipines, nice weather, lots of things to do, by the ocean. over going to fucking kazahakstan, in the middle of butt fuck nowhere, in some shitty ass weather, surrounded by ugly post soviet geography

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Damn these bitches ugly as shit :hnghn:. Just like the rest of the gooks :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and HTN_Mentalcel
hapa but looks fully asian? Ofc
Oh, I see what you mean now. You shouldn't be so cynical. I know it's kinda hard not to be when you've seen your mother bringing home so many different dudes over the years though. You poor boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez and Timmy
Oh, I see what you mean now. You shouldn't be so cynical. I know it's kinda hard not to be when you've seen your mother bringing home so many different dudes over the years though. You poor boy.
Lol

They look retarded
Plus, central asia is irrelevant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGAAAAA ABAHAHAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAGGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 2983746

You like hapas? Well then central asia will be your best choice: View attachment 2983748
View attachment 2983750
View attachment 2983752
View attachment 2983753
View attachment 2983755
View attachment 2983756

Doesnt make a difference , even asian women think im subhuman:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
they worship money, this central asians don't care really.
You are reffering to mainlanders, not SEA chinese but yeah

mainlanders have higher standards when picking a potential spouse.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Doesnt make a difference , even asian women think im subhuman:feelsrope:
You're acting like asian is bad for a woman. That's literally top of the food chain for men, a nice japanese woman bro imagine... 😅

Asians have a unique skull, low uee but shallow eyes and outward cheekbones, thick lips, shorter stubbier nose, and squared face. He looks very asiatic to me idk what your on very good clean mix between white and asiatic fetaures

You're acting like asian is bad for a woman. That's literally top of the food chain for men, a nice japanese woman bro imagine... 😅
Bhai even japanese women call me ugly:feelsrope:

Bhai even japanese women call me ugly:feelsrope:
We're in the exact same boat bhai
6'1 and 6 feet under in looks it never ever began the race was over when the egg was fertilized.

We're in the exact same boat bhai
6'1 and 6 feet under in looks it never ever began the race was over when the egg was fertilized.
Only way is surgery