Geomax suggestions? (white countries)

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
I'm 5'10 MTN, white need geomax suggestions for when I go to uni. It must be a developed country white country. I would stay incel if I study here in Scandinavia. Need to research for any good schools in these countries too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
EE for sure you will slay here im from Bulgaria

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
EE for sure you will slay here im from Bulgaria
Currently talking to a mtb from Slovakia on snap, she seems very interested. Things look easier there. But do you know of any good schools there?

Currently talking to a mtb from Slovakia on snap, she seems very interested. Things look easier there. But do you know of any good schools there?
We have a good unis in Sofia capital but in other major cities there are also a lot of foreigners come to study here.Slovakia is a little different that other balkan countries .

• +1
If some fiveheaded Somali and Arab refugees can get girls in Scandinavia so can you nigga.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 82370
We have a good unis in Sofia capital but in other major cities there are also a lot of foreigners come to study here.Slovakia is a little different that other balkan countries .
Don't care what county in eastern Europe tbh as long as I can find a good school and not get mogged to death

Don't care what county in eastern Europe tbh as long as I can find a good school and not get mogged to death
I suggest Bulgaria,Macedonia,Serbia,Montenegro,Albania ,Croatia ,Bosna most people here are ogres

• Love it
They can't and neither can i
Cope. I have seen street walk through videos of Sweden and Norway. Thugmaxxed LTN ethnics and Subhumans with girls everywhere

Cope. I have seen street walk through videos of Sweden and Norway. Thugmaxxed LTN ethnics and Subhumans with girls everywhere
I never see guys below htn and 6' with girls, they're probably jester maxing for girls but they'll never fuck those subhuman ethnics

I'm 5'10 MTN, white need geomax suggestions for when I go to uni. It must be a developed country white country. I would stay incel if I study here in Scandinavia. Need to research for any good schools in these countries too
Well what type of bitches do you like and what are some things you enjoy? Would be easier to make a better suggestion with more information bro. I traveled to many countries these last 2 years

• +1
Switzerland

• +1
Well what type of bitches do you like and what are some things you enjoy? Would be easier to make a better suggestion with more information bro. I traveled to many countries these last 2 years
Don't have alot of standards but white girls that aren't complete whores. I'm not gonna share too much more about myself here.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast