Geomaxers are right on everything,self-improvement to meet women's standards is stupid when you can just switch locations

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I have zero comprehension why any man would stay in the USA.it's impossible to live here with the(Will always be rising) inflation,the lack of good jobs,the only 2 weeks free time per year,the prostitution ban,the inceldom,the lack of being able to ever have home ownership,the hypergamous reserved radically feminist liberal and cold women,the ugliness and fatness of the women,the ratchet ghetto pop culture,the crime and the horrible weather.

even if you were 'muh white women'only,there are much better alternatives in Eastern europe.

only way you're getting that kind of treatment you get in foreign lands in the west is by literally being a famous celebrity and then still you'd get divorce raped like brad pitt and johnny depp did.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, try2beme and sexy
"just geomax for mumbai stacies bro :soy:"

mumbai stacies:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, 97baHater and 2 others
I have zero comprehension why any man would stay in the USA.it's impossible to live here with the(Will always be rising) inflation,the lack of good jobs,the only 2 weeks free time per year,the prostitution ban,the inceldom,the lack of being able to ever have home ownership,the hypergamous reserved radically feminist liberal and cold women,the ugliness and fatness of the women,the ratchet ghetto pop culture,the crime and the horrible weather.

even if you were 'muh white women'only,there are much better alternatives in Eastern europe.

only way you're getting that kind of treatment you get in foreign lands in the west is by literally being a famous celebrity and then still you'd get divorce raped like brad pitt and johnny depp did.
Muh grass is greener nugga if you're Undesirable one place that's the case everywhere

"just geomax for mumbai stacies bro :soy:"

mumbai stacies:
View attachment 3108872
I never see geomaxers EVER advocate 'india'as a place to geomax.the culture is too reserved,women are off limits to foreigners and all women except the top brahmins look like shit.

it's dirty and alot of hunger and no infrastructure.

Last edited:
Muh grass is greener nugga if you're Undesirable one place that's the case everywhere
that is totally not true

explain how old fat men go to the phillipines and have a active sex life

that is totally not true

explain how old fat men go to the phillipines and have a active sex life
Just geomaxx and fuck ladyboys and hookers brooooo :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Based
In Serbistan , the height of the average dude in my HS is 6'1

I'm 5'10,why the fuck would I stay and get LL when I can just move to USA(jfl) to geomax

Based

I'm 5'10,why the fuck would I stay and get LL when I can just move to USA(jfl) to geomax
well,the usa is a hellfire demonic reality.

but switch that to mexico or the phils,as long as you're average you'll get a qt foid that loves you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469

but switch that to mexico or the phils,as long as you're average you'll get a qt foid that loves you.
Still better than Serbistan
I need a tall white htn to breed, won't do that with some latina that turns to 30bmi as soon as she hits 23

I need a tall white htn to breed, won't do that with some latina that turns to 30bmi as soon as she hits 23
mexico has plenty of curvy white women

usa white women are not ltr material.unless you are a masochist.you can't have everything you want.

Geomaxxing is for degenerate boomers

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 84469
WASP NORTH ATLANTID HTB ONLY
mexico has plenty of curvy white women

usa white women are not ltr material.unless you are a masochist.you can't have everything you want.

my paraguayan landlord has a stacy serbian gf,he's not tall but is muscular.not all balkan women care about height.

Based

True the USA is literally midgets. I’m from California and I mog at 6’

WASP NORTH ATLANTID HTB ONLY
you will never get it and if you do you'll be more miserable than you are now

beggars can't be choosers

also migrating legally to the usa is 1 out of a million chances

Geomaxxing is for degenerate boomers
it's for men that are smart and have self love

it's like having the option of a mansion with a jacuzzi by simply pressing a button vs living in prison because it's your patriotic duty and you like the hard life

Bang on! Flying to southeast Asia and having a slaying phase is a goal of mine. I got to experience high SMV at least once in my life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: illusivespirits, sub5incel125, Usernames and 8 others

Imagine being too ugly for ur own kind LMFAOOO its the same niggas who be preaching race superiority

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and Deleted member 84469
Bang on! Flying to southeast Asia and having a slaying phase is a goal of mine. I got to experience high SMV at least once in my life.
Imagine stooping down to insect women because ur own women arent attracted to u @Hottaco34

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and Deleted member 84469
Imagine being too ugly for ur own kind LMFAOOO its the same niggas who be preaching race superiority
I'm hispanic i live in a all anglo town

anglo women are not my 'kind'

and I'm barely attracted to them on a physical level

it's also not about looks or women

the usa is a hellhole to live in unless you're a six figure earner

• +1

Bro the US is easy mode jfl

I'm hispanic i live in a all anglo town

anglo women are not my 'kind'

and I'm barely attracted to them on a physical level

it's also not about looks or women

the usa is a hellhole to live in unless you're a six figure earner
Go to a town with more hispanics nigga tf

you're the exact type to preach egalitarianism but then imply we must stay in the west because white women are 'muh superior'and just ignore that better nerdic foids can be found all over macho countries like belarus and russia and ukraine

• JFL
Go to a town with more hispanics nigga tf
I don't like americans or american women's mentality wether hispanic,white or asian

I don't like america

I want a sexy mexicana I can cold approach and who will treat me like a king and be a nympho for me ;)

you're the exact type to preach egalitarianism but then imply we must stay in the west because white women are 'muh superior'and just ignore that better nerdic foids can be found all over macho countries like belarus and russia and ukraine
U dont know what type of person i am based on my acknowledgment that white incels are preaching absolutely nothing for someone who cannot even pull their own kind

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 97baHater
U dont know what type of person i am based on my acknowledgment that white incels are preaching absolutely nothing for someone who cannot even pull their own kind
I'm not white

you assumed that

I am christian and want marriage,not hookups with radical feminists from clubs

american women are not ltr material would you agree?

I don't like americans or american women's mentality wether hispanic,white or asian

I don't like america

I want a sexy mexicana I can cold approach and who will treat me like a king and be a nympho for me ;)
If you can't find this in the easiest place to find this then you're gonna go to these other countries and be disappointed.

Cold approaching is literally expected as a Latino.

If you can't find this in the easiest place to find this then you're gonna go to these other countries and be disappointed.

Cold approaching is literally expected as a Latino.
are you drunk?

cold approaching is not accepted in the usa

I want marriage,and that's not gonna be with a whore and a radical feminist like usa women regardless of race

This is just cheaper prostitution. I want validation.

• +1
are you drunk?

cold approaching is not accepted in the usa

I want marriage,and that's not gonna be with a whore and a radical feminist like usa women regardless of race
Bro is literally getting his opinions on American women from the internet

Guaranteed you don't go out or interact with people. What being chronically online does to a nigga

This is just cheaper prostitution. I want validation.
if you're average or ugly you ain't getting sexual validation anywhere

if you are handsome you'll get it here or overseas but with a MUCH better woman

if you're average or ugly you ain't getting sexual validation anywhere

if you are handsome you'll get it here or overseas but with a MUCH better woman
If I have to move to get laid, that's cutting into my validation

• +1
Bro is literally getting his opinions on American women from the internet

Guaranteed you don't go out or interact with people. What being chronically online does to a nigga
you are not american and you are commenting on american women and culture

cold approach is not acceptable in the USA

#METOO march saw 1 million women march against cold approach and 'muh sexual harrasment'.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 84469
you are not american and you are commenting on american women and culture

cold approach is not acceptable in the USA

#METOO march saw 1 million women march against cold approach and 'muh sexual harrasment'.
Bro I'm literally from the Upper Midwest

It's not about ltr. It's about the humiliation of having to move to the third world to get girls
but it makes no sense if you're handsome to care about this

if you're gl,women not throwing themselves at you is a personality issue on their end a hypergamy issue

but it makes no sense if you're handsome to care about this

if you're gl,women not throwing themselves at you is a personality issue on their end a hypergamy issue
If youre gl then you dont need to geomax

• +1
for ltr yes you do(unless you're a masochist that enjoys dating feministic women)
I do fine in relationships. Lol at needing to move to Laos or some shit to have an ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Costcosuperstore
just post pakistani and call her indian theory :ogre:

@Diarrhoea
Nah she’s Indian boyo seen it on ig she’d be every other pajeeta without the eye colour anyway look at the spacing :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and shia.jihadist
it's for men that are smart and have self love

it's like having the option of a mansion with a jacuzzi by simply pressing a button vs living in prison because it's your patriotic duty and you like the hard life
No, its for hedonistic losers who have no other purpose in life

• +1
No, its for hedonistic losers who have no other purpose in life
you're allegedly muslim and saying slutty feminists are better options for ltr than foreign women

fbi troll just like all the other fbi trolls in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back