Geomaxx to China if you are tall mtn

louisz

louisz

Iron
(idk if iam mtn or htn, but probably mtn, also 6,3) so i went to China last month and girls over there literally see you as chad even if you are look mid af, I don’t know if it’s the same for short mfs but if you are 6ft and above it’s crazy. I had several moments where the same girls ran/ walked past me and followed me, asking for pictures etc. I even had middle aged woman( they look like 20 year olds ngl) saying I’m handsome so many times it was so fucking lifefueling getting that attention im gonna geomaxx. (YOU HAVE TO BE WHITE OBVIOUSLY)

• +1
Reactions: yue, EdgyFashionist, DNRDniggerking and 1 other person
(idk if iam mtn or htn, but probably mtn, also 6,3) so i went to China last month and girls over there literally see you as chad even if you are look mid af, I don’t know if it’s the same for short mfs but if you are 6ft and above it’s crazy. I had several moments where the same girls ran/ walked past me and followed me, asking for pictures etc. I even had middle aged woman( they look like 20 year olds ngl) saying I’m handsome so many times it was so fucking lifefueling getting that attention im gonna geomaxx. (YOU HAVE TO BE WHITE OBVIOUSLY)
Where in China more exactly?

• +1
Reactions: evap0
Why would you bother yourself in china when Japan exists

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yeah because Japan is westernized, 99% of china never saw a real foreigner that’s why its special for them
true it makes sense cuz instagram and shit is literally banned in china

Why would you bother yourself in china when Japan exists
Japan is way more saturated than China, China is somehow unspoiled, probably because their women have a harder appearance to them that doesn't appeal to the ladyboy boomers who go to thailand and the konichawa weebs who go to good korea and japan

Bro I was in Japan and China and I like China better because the people are not so shy to speak with you
you just don't know how to speak Japanese, that's the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Rzn
SQUISHY SQUISHY!