Geomaxxers get unnecessary hate

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
It kind of baffles me how geomaxxing gets hate, even here.

It's like people moralize dating unnecessarily, that it's supposed to be this hard, herculean challenge as opposed to something you do for enjoyment. Like If it's easy, it somehow doesn't count.

"Noooo, you can't just date abroad, you have to make life hard for yourself in London or New York for some abstract concept of challenge"

Why? why make what ought to be a fun recreational activity nightmare New game + difficulty? There's plenty of other things in life to moralize and take pride in challenging yourself, but dating is not one of them.

It makes sense to want to have a difficult career/job, since there's the incentive of making more money that comes with the difficulty. Making your dating life harder by being in a highly competitive location for dating has no upsides, you will just end up with less options for casual sex / long term dates relative to your looks.

And for what? there's no medals being awarded for men who struggle dating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, DeadTrees, FutureSlayer and 2 others
It kind baffles me how geomaxxing gets hate, even here.

It's like people moralize dating unnecessarily, that it's supposed to be this hard, herculean challenge as opposed to something you do for enjoyment. Like If it's easy, it somehow doesn't count.

"Noooo, you can't just date abroad, you have to make life hard for yourself in London or New York for some abstract concept of challenge"

Why? why make what ought to be a fun recreational activity nightmare New game + difficulty? There's plenty of other things in life to moralize and take pride in challenging yourself, but dating is not one of them.

It makes sense to want to have a difficult career/job, since there's the incentive of making more money that comes with the difficulty. Making your dating life harder by being in a highly competitive location for dating has no upsides, you will just end up with less options for casual sex / long term dates relative to your looks.

And for what? there's no medals being awarded for men who struggle dating.
Dating and shit ain't even real no more people don't even really love each other 99 percent of the time and only care for hittin it or for the money and that's pretty much it for me. Waste of time and I have to spend money on a bitch who doesn't care for me just as well as I don't give 2 shits for her.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, FutureSlayer, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Dating and shit ain't even real no more people don't even really love each other 99 percent of the time and only care for hittin it or for the money and that's pretty much it for me. Waste of time and I have to spend money on a bitch who doesn't care for me just as well as I don't give 2 shits for her.
thank you quavo,very cool!

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho

• +1
thank you quavo,very cool!
Too many of yall niggas are finding me.

Straighten Figure It Out GIF by Complex
:feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Its embarrassing for the rest of us white guys

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and TheLookInYourEyes
let’s say 100 percent. Only exception is in small cults like jw.org and such

• JFL