Geomaxxing attempt #2483

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240625 224213 1

Screenshot 20240625 224235 1

I'm still hanging on like a pathetic abused dog. I would otherwise unmstch. If I ask her if she's willing to leave her country do you think I'll get more than two words out of her?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240625-224235 (2).png
    Screenshot_20240625-224235 (2).png
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep and 3 others
"Geomaxxing" to turd world countries is by definition geominning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, poopoohead and 4 others
go to mumbai

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
"Geomaxxing" to turd world countries is by definition geominning.
Cope. How wealthy a country is has little bearing on how beautiful they are.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
What is she? Turkish? By the way… it’s brootal when you write essays and she just writes one word or two words. :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, poopoohead and 4 others
Cope. How wealthy a country is has little bearing on how beautiful they are.
If it's not western jewrope/jewsa it's obviously geominning. You'd have to be either severely low IQ or extremely deformed to even cope with those shitholes (I live in one those, never understood why nordcucks/westoids come here from time to time).

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, TechnoBoss and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and butterworld
Jfl at the message ratio, literally 10:1. Typing out fullblown sentences just to be met with a one word reply
So over

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Richard Cheese
What is she? Turkish? By the way… it’s brootal when you write essays and she just writes one word or two words. :feelscry:
No nafri. The only women I can probably get. I got mogger results by just using 1hr boosts despite curry flag on profile and 5'9. I don't even blame my face anymore. I'm more than certain if my height was 6'0+ and larped Arab Id be fine :feelsbadman:

Jfl at the message ratio, literally 10:1. Typing out fullblown sentences just to be met with a one word reply
I know I'm pathetic. Meanwhile she is probably sending a podcast as a voice chat to chad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers, Chadeep and 5 others
No nafri. The only women I can probably get. I got mogger results by just using 1hr boosts despite curry flag on profile and 5'9. I don't even blame my face anymore. I'm more than certain if my height was 6'0+ and larped Arab Id be fine :feelsbadman:

I know I'm pathetic. Meanwhile she is probably sending a podcast as a voice chat to chad.
Just larp 5’10 if you’re HTN.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Richard Cheese
Just larp 5’10 if you’re HTN.
I'm MTN. But it's okay in non-western world. You can even get Chadlite results it seems. A true HTN would get gigachad results.

I'm actually 5'7.5 I'm not gonna larp 5'10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I'm MTN. But it's okay in non-western world. You can even get Chadlite results it seems. A true HTN would get gigachad results.

Aren’t you loaded? Why not book a trip to an LL clinic?

@russiancelreturns got 3 likes in Mumbai.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Aren’t you loaded? Why not book a trip to an LL clinic?
I'm not THAT loaded. Lots of guys here mog me.
Yeah I could LL if I decided to save money /.take out investment.

Unless I was restarting my life I could never face anyone I knew IRL if they knew I got LL. Aside from stigma, I just don't wanna deal with pain and quite unlikely I'd ever have my legs at full strength, if ever. Never doing it. Money is not issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, butterworld and 1 other person
If it's not western jewrope/jewsa it's obviously geominning. You'd have to be either severely low IQ or extremely deformed to even cope with those shitholes (I live in one those, never understood why nordcucks/westoids come here from time to time).
They do it as a way to retire, cheaper cost of living and i ig some people have lower standards. Its mostly oldcels that geomax.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and SecularIslamist

Unless I was restarting my life I could never face anyone I knew IRL if they knew I got LL. Aside from stigma, I just don't wanna deal with pain and quite unlikely I'd ever have my legs at full strength, if ever. Never doing it. Money is not issue.
Its either that or dying alone

They do it as a way to retire, cheaper cost of living and i ig some people have lower standards. Its mostly oldcels that geomax.
It has the same prices as jewrope. Zero diff. Rent is 400 per month if you choose to rot in a subhuman commieblock with 2 rooms

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
It has the same prices as jewrope. Zero diff. Rent is 400 per month if you choose to rot in a subhuman commieblock with 2 rooms
View attachment 2999531
Yeah but it wasnt like this like 10/20 years ago. EE unironically used to be a lot cheaper in the past.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Get LL and take steroids

Yeah JFL at nationalistic cucks tbh.
No such thing. The only "nationalists" that cope with le based and trad are shitskins or toilet cleaners in germanistan. Every slavcel that has more than 2 braincells is actively trying to escape this hellhole.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
Get yourself a pajeeta

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Go to non-EU Eastern Europe (Balkans not included due to Gypsy failo). North Africa is way shittier than like Russia and everyone wants to leave, but like it’s so conservative that women are way less likely to date out due to family/societal backlash.

In Russia they’ll just call the girl an inkpot, while in many nafri countries honor killings are accepted.

Also Tinder sucks in North Africa. Half the women don’t even show their face on Tinder and that’s in Tunisia (relatively liberal for the region)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
At least she answers. Other guys get ignored by women. :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, mrriceguyreturn and TechnoBoss
Go to non-EU Eastern Europe (Balkans not included due to Gypsy failo). North Africa is way shittier than like Russia and everyone wants to leave, but like it’s so conservative that women are way less likely to date out due to family/societal backlash.
I don't slay fren.
In Russia they’ll just call the girl an inkpot, while in many nafri countries honor killings are accepted.
Based. But only minority of cases. This prevents them marrying outside.

Also Tinder sucks in North Africa. Half the women don’t even show their face on Tinder and that’s in Tunisia (relatively liberal for the region)
This isn't Tinder it's a Muslim app.

At least she answers. Other guys get ignored by women. :feelswah:
That's what I don't get. Also they liked me first not the other way round. I never almost never like girls profiles. I'm too high inhib to even like and also my rejection rate is 100% so pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and TechnoBoss
That's what I don't get. Also they liked me first not the other way round. I never almost never like girls profiles. I'm too high inhib to even like and also my rejection rate is 100% so pointless.
It’s just they’re not only talking to you, they’re talking to other guys as well. And whoever has her attention (read: better looks) will keep it. Women are incredibly superficial.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist