Deleted member 20368

Solstice
What are some short areas in the US? I know california is one lol

Middle schools

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 23564
whites are tall everywhere for the most part. Any area with a lot of hispanics is gonna be shorter, so california, Arizona, texas, and florida have lot of hispanic population so would work.

Liberal foids ain't really care as much about height, so best state for white foids would be Washington , then oregeon , specifically seattle , and Portland . Forget about the rest of the portion of the state.

Minnesota also is pretty liberal. Minneapolis works.

• +1
Reactions: epictroll and Deleted member 20368
Under 6’0 in United States is worthy of roping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
whites are tall everywhere for the most part. Any area with a lot of hispanics is gonna be shorter, so california, Arizona, texas, and florida have lot of hispanic population so would work.

Liberal foids ain't really care as much about height, so best state for white foids would be Washington , then oregeon , specifically seattle , and Portland . Forget about the rest of the portion of the state.

Yeah west coast is better east coast is suicide fuel

Yeah west coast is better east coast is suicide fuel
Apparently California is pretty hypergamous , but several people different races have said that Washington and oregeon are like very easy to get laid. It makes sense as their are tons of hippie foids all about being " open minded" , which is get fucked by some tantric curry teacher or fuck the mena bartender who said her astrology is nice or fuck that old dude cause he had the right vibrational frequency.

These foies don't obsess over muh race or muh height if their true believers. Obviously their gonna be plenty of fakers but their are also a lot that internalize everything.

Pysch festivals also are a move if you can't relocate. Much more cooler people. Again lot fo fakers so don't think its some magic ticket, but chances are far higher their, or some hippie park

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Apparently California is pretty hypergamous , but several people different races have said that Washington and oregeon are like very easy to get laid. It makes sense as their are tons of hippie foids all about being " open minded" , which is get fucked by some tantric curry teacher or fuck the mena bartender who said her astrology is nice or fuck that old dude cause he had the right vibrational frequency.

Yeah man gonna move once I get the jaw surgery done trying ti move asap on east coast avg is 5'11 which is wayyy more than 5'8

Yeah man gonna move once I get the jaw surgery done trying ti move asap on east coast avg is 5'11 which is wayyy more than 5'8
Average white height is the same everywhere based on the stats I find, but I don't think the girls are as picky in the areas as mentioned esp if their hippie type foids. Good way to niche max but its harder now imo.

• +1
JFL, California is hypergamy central lmao

Average white height is the same everywhere based on the stats I find, but I don't think the girls are as picky in the areas as mentioned esp if their hippie type foids. Good way to niche max but its harder now imo.

Yeah true not even going for white girl just girls in shape. I'm getting closer to being normal tho

Yeah true not even going for white girl just girls in shape. I'm getting closer to being normal tho
Might as well spam approach all foids like low inhibition bbc . Ain't no point not trying when ur gonna get conscripted to fight for the jews anyways in world war 3

• +1
Liberal foids ain't really care as much about height, so best state for white foids would be Washington , then oregeon , specifically seattle , and Portland .

won't they be more racist,since they don't see/interact with many non whites on a daily basis ?

Liberal states are way easier when I was in Cali it was much easier to meet women

won't they be more racist,since they don't see/interact with many non whites on a daily basis ?
It's more about the liberal attitude and the cities are pretty diverse , still more then 2/3-70% white but enough non whites their they are visible.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Liberal states are way easier when I was in Cali it was much easier to meet women
Interesting ,thought it was over in California. Amnesia said its not a good place and did much better other states. U bang any foids their ?

• +1
Interesting ,thought it was over in California. Amnesia said its not a good place and did much better other states. U bang any foids their ?

Yeah I banged a ton over there but got rejected a ton also.

I didn't know how to cope with rejection back then otherwise I would've never been on this site

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
my asian friend spend a year on a high school in the middle of idaho. he showed me the couples there and seeing the guys was funny considering how ugly they were compared to their gfs.

they seemed to be quite tall though

I'm In the US West with the ethnics. I feel average with them at 5'8-9. Anywhere heavy Latino based you should be okay. Arizona, Cali, South Texas.

• +1
I'm In the US West with the ethnics. I feel average with them at 5'8-9. Anywhere heavy Latino based you should be okay. Arizona, Cali, South Texas.

Yeah gotta move out of my area height pill is actually real here under 5'11 is incel

• +1
  • +1
How much did u grow? I'm 17 so I think I could maybe gain a inch maybe.
Could be more but you gotta use it for a year nonstop and longer

How much would Hgh + aromasin be for a year?

It expensive bro to grow you'd have to take 4 iu per day it costs 600 a month probably it's worth it though manlet sucks

It's worth it bro if I were you I'd run it for 4 years straight add anavar and masteron also they don't aromatize and low dose test

It's worth it bro if I were you I'd run it for 4 years straight add anavar and masteron also they don't aromatize and low dose test
Yeah it's either this or LL. LL is 75k+ if you want some decent surgeons or you can risk getting butchered by Turkish scammers for LL.

Hopefully I can blast hgh for a while and grow to 5'11 and fraud 6'0.

Yeah I banged a ton over there but got rejected a ton also.
how did you meet girls there ? irl ? dating apps ?

also, cali is a big place ? which city in cali is better ?

Cali is really good for girls they are secually liberated there old and everything is easier

California is fucked. Can't wait to leave this shithole and move to Arkansas or Alaska. You will probably have better luck in those places as a melanid anyway.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183