Geomaxxing is so retarded

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
The worst dates ive ever been on have been in foreign countries, u have nothing in common, u cant relate about ur school or childhood, often music if u listen to ur countrys music, different trends, different culture and most important a diff language or a shitty accent u must tolerate.

U must be one desperate motherfucker to deliberately wanna geomax. The chances for chemistry is low as fuck and u have lived differently ur whole life. U just dont understand eachother

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, boxface34, SecularIslamist and 6 others
Every interracial relationship my mom knows has this weird dynamic especially with the family and culture clashes. U must be an invisible motherfucker to wanna geomaxx

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ReadBooksEveryday, not__cel and 1 other person
I can't afford it. I have poor environmental adaptive capacity.

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
i have nothing in common with women from my own country either. theres no difference

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Manletmachine, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I can't afford it. I have poor environmental adaptive capacity.
The only really fun thing is dating apps on holiday but they dont even work out that good like girls in ur own country

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Darkeningstar
Dude you were born and raised in the same country
the life of a truecel subhuman and an attractive woman are like comparing a queen to a peasant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine and 1 other person
the life of a truecel subhuman and an attractive woman are like comparing a queen to a peasant
The life is different

The culture relating to their country is the same. Just be tapped in with ur country theory

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ReadBooksEveryday
Every interracial relationship my mom knows has this weird dynamic especially with the family and culture clashes. U must be an invisible motherfucker to wanna geomaxx
can you elab?

• +1
i have nothing in common with women from my own country either. theres no difference
You do but you don’t have the gal to go back to Belarus or Poland as you deem them inferior to yourself

Get a racism check maybe incel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and try2beme
can you elab?
My moms friend (portuguese) and her fiance (arab) are fundamentally different people. They already have kids and his family resents her for being so different but its normal to her. The kids are poorly behaved mutts with the violent arab traits and the lazy, bum portuguese traits. The couple itself is toxic and he keeps trying to turn her arab. The arab mother borderline bullies the woman in a subtle way, she loves her son too much also and prob thinks hes wasted on some eurocuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and not__cel
My mom’s friend (portuguese) and her fiance (arab) are fundamentally different people. They already have kids and his family resents her for being so different but it’s normal to her. The kids are poorly behaved mutts with the violent arab traits and the lazy, bum portuguese traits. The couple itself is toxic and he keeps trying to turn her arab
Portugese and Arab are not that different . Arabs ruled the Iberian peninsula for 800 years, I am sure that the Portuguese has Arab DNA linage too.

True race mixing is two different races - inter maxing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and try2beme
Portugese and Arab are not that different . Arabs ruled the Iberian peninsula for 800 years, I am sure that the Portuguese has Arab DNA linage too.

True race mixing is two different races - inter maxing.
Thats what they also thought until he started going thru her phone while she pretends too be asleep (she told me that when i was like 7) , ask her to wear a hijab , want to move back to his country that she is still entitely foreign to. Theyre both meds and their countries probably look similar with a few stuff in common

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I agree with OP, i have friend married to a Laos girl, she doesnt even speak french, when i look how they talk? a weird English x French x Laos.

u cant have a profound conversation with her and most of the time he cheats on her

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
I agree. That worries me but as long as they speak good English should be fine. Yes I am desperate better than being incel.in the West.

Also you must be white. Ofc you have nothing in common. If you was ethnic + religious would understand. You have shared culture in those cases.

• +1
I agree. That worries me but as long as they speak good English should be fine. Yes I am desperate better than being incel.in the West.

Also you must be white. Ofc you have nothing in common. If you was ethnic + religious would understand. You have shared culture in those cases.
Im mixed. 70% brazilian approx 10% med 10% african. I could pretend to be any race from asian to arab to lightskin, to wasian and it wouldnt matter. I also have changed my religion later in life so i have all to relate to with people, on top of living in London.

And i still hold this sentiment 😂 Culture is everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist