Geomaxxing is underrated

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
I used to know a guy who moved to Panama, he’s LTN in the states but in Latin America is easily Chadlite. This nigga lives in Panama now and hes with a latina Stacylite.

Geomaxxing is literally one of the best things you could do, especially if you have an American passport or a EU passport.

I used to know a guy who moved to Panama, he’s LTN in the states but in Latin America is easily Chadlite. This nigga lives in Panama now and hes with a latina Stacylite.

Geomaxxing is literally one of the best things you could do, especially if you have an American passport or a EU passport.

• JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium and Deleted member 29167
Best he doesn't bring her to America.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
LTN to chadlite at one of the most expensive LATAM countries? Idk boyo seems like larp or passport game

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Sounds true. For inkwell, ltn, normie, and probably htn dude.
For Chadlite and chad, probably better stay on da West country

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
LTN to chadlite at one of the most expensive LATAM countries? Idk boyo seems like larp or passport game
Yeah LTN is a bit of an exaggeration

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Sens
How is it underrated? Legit a whole forum based around geomaxxing jfl

I totally agree with you. Until the age of 24 year old I felt naively attatched to my hometown in Northern Italy, and I had never desired to move away, until last year when I stayed one month in another town in Northern Italy.

In that city, surprisingly, I had a lot of dates with girls, something never experienced in my hometown where I have sex once a year.
This experience made me realize that people in my city are unfriendly, and here women are jerks with huge standards who only date scumbags. For the first time I wanted to move away with all my heart

For sure I will leave my hometown in a few months as soon I finish my master degree, then I will probably move to Budapest

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, TheAbyssinian, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Sounds true. For inkwell, ltn, normie, and probably htn dude.
For Chadlite and chad, probably better stay on da West country
geomaxxing is not limited to poor third world countries.

Your geomaxxing may also include moneymaxxing in a richer country, depending on where you are from

You may move to a student city such as Liujbiana or Florence where 80% of university students are foreign horny girls, and still be in the first world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and GabachoCopium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back