Geomaxxing will become cope in the next 5 years

We are not living in the stone ages almost everybody has access the internet meaning that women across the world would still be able to be exposed to chads from across the world

Main qimg 1375204275015255376d63221254194a lq

Screenshot 20240618 083245 TikTok

Most foids have access to tiktok to See chads on their fyp basically foids are basically the same across the world now since women tend to follow eachother access to dating apps in shitty 3rd countries have also made it worse

And another reason why geomaxxing won't work is chads geomaxxing to these shitty 3rd world countries to get laid and settle down as western foids are repulsed by traditionalism

The best you'll get Even today are probably women in their 40s as most Young women have access to the internet to see tall and handsome chads .

If you want to geomaxxing your best bet is to move to some shitty primal village in Africa

• +1
Reactions: klimo and bloomercel
@chuggy @klimo

• +1
Reactions: klimo
bbc

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
They only come from Chad on the internet, not in real life. If you are Chad-lite, geomaxing can help.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, T50gandycel and bloomercel
Eles só vêm do Chade na internet, não na vida real. Se você é Chad-lite, a geomaxing pode ajudar.
But moving countries just to fuck average women is a pathetic idea, at least for me.

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel
why does everyrthing have to be a cope? Some people are way too negative, even in 5 years a ltn can still easily geomax it happens now. Why not in 5 years? Even poor people these days have some android with tiktok installed and they are still going for ltn white guys.

Eh im EEmaxxing in Poland rn and I pulled a slavic girl my age. Im pretty sure after the russo-ukranian war there are gonna be plenty of slavic stacies desperately looking for any westerner to take them out of their slavic shithole due to the gender imbalance and economic instability.