George Clooney is a Nazi Robot

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
Thoughts? George Clooney portrays himself as this typical hollweird leftist type but the truth is he’s an artificial machine created by the nazis who fled to Argentina. Think about it, no one else actually gets better looking with grey hair unlike him, these are signs of upgrades to his software. He’s a psyop who’s playing Hollywood in order to bring about the fourth Reich.
Ethnicity: Irish, English, and German, with more distant Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and Welsh, and remote French Huguenot and Dutch”. Yeah right, as if anyone of that descent would look like him.
IMG 6644

Does this look like human mannerisms and movement to you.
IMG 6289

Going head to head with the anti white Quentin Tarantino.

And no actual human would say this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, OldRooster, LancasteR and 2 others
Med looking NW Euro type.

• Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Why would nazis make a med chad?

• JFL
Why would nazis make a med chad?
They worked with Mussolini, plus there’s a lot of Italians over in Argentina and it’s less suspicious than someone who looks like fucking Dolph Lundgren!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
They worked with Mussolini, plus there’s a lot of Italians over in Argentina and it’s less suspicious than someone who looks like fucking Dolph Lundgren!
I hope you don't believe this shit.

• Woah
he looks like a brown turkroach

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike and FascisstChad
Didnt he marry an Arab woman?

• JFL
Clooney looks like shit in recent pics. He has descended a lot in the past year. I think his lies have actually turned his eyes brown. Tarantino is right, Clooney has not been a decent movie in like 8 years. He has not been seen in public without a suit in years because he is a 5'9" framecel that I would mog if I stood next to him in normal clothes.
wolfs-photocall-the-81st-venice-international-film-festival.webp

Last edited:
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back