George Floyd was right

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

"Our young generation is clearly lost mayn" - George Floyd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13592 and chaddyboi66
wouldve shot him too. even if he survived life wouldve been horrible for him. half of his face gone, no arm no leg it was over

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing, Tryndamere and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 5189, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Would get death thread tier roasted for this but unironically saying your gay is braver if you are in a conservative place. Like imagine telling everyone you are gay in a place like Iraq or something, over for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
Would get death thread tier roasted for this but unironically saying your gay is braver if you are in a conservative place. Like imagine telling everyone you are gay in a place like Iraq or something, over for you
tbh

Nah, going to war is still braver.
But saying you're gay in Afghanistan or whatever is definitely braver than saying you're gay in the Gaynited States of Gaymerica.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Nah, going to war is still braver.
But saying you're gay in Afghanistan or whatever is definitely braver than saying you're gay in the Gaynited States of Gaymerica.
Well thats my point, also during war you get insane adrenaline, and especially durijg ww1 once you hear your armies music and you charge with your homies expecting to meat God by dying is good, better that then dying of cancer

And not even Afghanistan tho, like if i said im gay to my parents or friends in the Balkans i would lose all friends and get disown and become homeless, and this place is still much more liberal then Afghanistan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787