George Michael was a GOD

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

What a phenomenal balance of aesthetic and masculine traits. He looks like a fairy tale prince.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Aspiring Asexual

He was gay unfortunately. I mean, imagine being blessed with almost everything - looks, height, talent, money, fame, etc. but being cursed with homosexuality - what is even the point of living anymore, when women love you, but you don't feel anything for them????

what is even the point of living anymore, when women love you, but you don't feel anything for them????

imagine feeling things for women but them not loving you

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
imagine feeling things for women but them not loving you
Yeah, that's normal for almost everyone, very few people are actually loved by many women - usually those that are very good looking, or talented celebrities like actors, singers, etc., but being desired by women and not feeling anything for them, I think is even worse.
I've read that George Michael was very uncomfortable with his homosexuality, he banged a lot of women hoping that it will somehow go away, but his feelings didn't change so he reluctantly started to bang guys after a while.

Yeah, that's normal for almost everyone,

true. male life is shit. you are born and forced to cope with alcochol, drugs ad other shit

It's not that he's just gay it's that he does look gay. It's a big failo.

I don't like to go low body fat because i look like a cocksucker lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
He got AIDS and died because he’s a faggot.