D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

• +1
Reactions: Shebe
I don’t know who this faggot is but good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
fuck gep guardiola:ROFLMAO: Didn't like this nigga since day one rest in piss fuck the opps on foe nem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Shebe, lutte and 1 other person
Ibrahimovic didnt like Pep guardiola, so i also dont like him. Pep didnt give zlatan any reason to fight for his team, he didnt give zlatan enough motivation and treated him like a dog, thats why zlatan left barcelona and doesnt respect pep anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
Ibrahimovic didnt like Pep guardiola, so i also dont like him. Pep didnt give zlatan any reason to fight for his team, he didnt give zlatan enough motivation and treated him like a dog, thats why zlatan left barcelona and doesnt respect pep anymore.
It's because pep hates ppl from the Balkans and Africa

All the players he treated like shit:
Zlatan
Yaya Toure
Samuel Eto

All great players and since there was no excuse for him to want to sell them he had to make the players want to leave themselves

But now at city he doesn't need to manipulate people to leave the club because he's got infinite money. Instead of manipulating sterling to leave he just spent 100million on white Jack grealish.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's because pep hates ppl from the Balkans and Africa

All the players he treated like shit:
Zlatan
Yaya Toure
Samuel Eto

All great players and since there was no excuse for him to want to sell them he had to make the players want to leave themselves

But now at city he doesn't need to manipulate people to leave the club because he's got infinite money. Instead of manipulating sterling to leave he just spent 100million on white Jack grealish.
@subhuman incel funny how?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel