Gerbert Johnson is awesome

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
The guy was pitch blackpilled when he started, had to rightfully mix his arguments with typical redpill tradcuckery to not sacrifice his future on the platform

He is the only eceleb who manages to advance the concept of hard determinism without ever being fought back by a swarm of angry coping redditors

He constantly dogwhistles this forum without having named it a single time and even admitted to believe in other high level conspiracies like the JQ before the Kanye spergout, which proves he isn't a FOTM zoomer

He is also a goodlooking, charismatic kid which further proves you can't afford to spill truths on people if you are a weird sounding ethnic like Incel.tv or Nero Angelo, some autistic high effort tryhard like Menmaxxing or a bald mutt like Tate

So far he did a great job only a God fearing, charismatic white HTN could pull off

• +1
Reactions: zura, Krakowski, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
The guy was pitch blackpilled when he started, had to rightfully mix his arguments with typical redpill tradcuckery to not sacrifice his future on the platform

He is the only eceleb who manages to advance the concept of hard determinism without ever being fought back by a swarm of angry coping redditors

He constantly dogwhistles this forum without having named it a single time and even admitted to believe in other high level conspiracies like the JQ before the Kanye spergout, which proves he isn't a FOTM zoomer

He is also a goodlooking, charismatic kid which further proves you can't afford to spill truths on people if you are a weird sounding ethnic like Incel.tv or Nero Angelo, some autistic high effort tryhard like Menmaxxing or a bald mutt like Tate

So far he did a great job only a God fearing, charismatic white HTN could pull off
Some coping redditor streamer called him out though

• +1
Reactions: zura
I don't like him.

Boring videos filled with things I already know.

Also he is just further proof it's all about looks and voice.

It wasn't until GL people started making BP videos that it really started getting a lot of traction on social media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42240, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 23359
His vids are good to turn your brain off to while ur faded but everything he says is mad obvious

• +1
Reactions: zura, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
its a great way to blackpill normies, yes, but for people like me who have been in this community for years, he doesn't really say anything I don't already know tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
So awesome bro :soy::soy:
20230908 123410

Users who are viewing this thread

Back