German cuisine might be the most underrated in the world

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Bronze
Literally the best cuisine, never found a better one yet.

People just hate on it cause we barely put any vegetables, but tbh I always hated vegetables of any kinds, was always a chore to eat them, so I like this very meat heavy cuisine.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, WatermelonLover and nofriendscel
Ew

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: jué and Beastimmung
What you like:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Entschuldigung
I'll fuck up some sauerkraut and sausages

gimmie some mustards and mm mmm nigger!

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Looks better than most European food
Maybe for your unrefined palate that needs millions of spices to feel something, instead of relishing the distinct culinary aromas

Maybe for your unrefined palate that needs millions of spices to feel something, instead of relishing the distinct culinary aromas
Ok

Italian one
Everyone loves Italian already, but I think its slightly overrated, literally just Pizzas and Pasta, the most simple food you can ever imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Does germany even have a cuisine?

• JFL
Good to see you again btw bhai. :smonk:

• Love it
Everyone loves Italian already, but I think its slightly overrated, literally just Pizzas and Pasta, the most simple food you can ever imagine.
I am biased because I'm Italian but it's by no means just pizza and pasta. There are so many better foods

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Beastimmung
I am biased because I'm Italian but it's by no means just pizza and pasta. There are so many better foods
Yeah, I guess in Germany these italians don't bother to put it on the menu cause no one here would order it lmao.

Or I have to go to a high end italian restaurant, probably some delicious seafood there I imagine,

• +1
Are u watching the game btw?

Japanese and mexican cuisine clears

Your house is going to get pelted with stones and beer by English fans if they lose
I don't think they are in my city lol luckily.

All the Turkey wins have been crazy though.

Tbh I wished the finale would have been Germany vs Turkey, that would have mogged and shook the entire country.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yeah, strombolis and calzones

hot pockets too

• +1