German dogs are the best dogs

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've never been barked at by a dog while traveling in Germany. They're basically very well domesticated. Belgian dogs are OK but some are shit. Frech dogs are the worst, they even bark at you when their master is around.

When I went to my French ex gf's home I was barked at all the way through the small town. The dogs even started to become aggressive behind the fences.

French dogs also shit more in public than any other dogs I know. Fucking disgusting creatures.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
FRENCH DOG

94FA77BA D382 410A A431 FA4B7784DD5D
@Arceus300

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 616
dogs resemble their owners... German people are or at least were famous for their neat manners and adherence to social rules
funny thing, I have family in a city where there is a German minority (old people only really) and I got to tell you they are crazy strict about things like quiet hours night period and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
dogs resemble their owners... German people are or at least were famous for their neat manners and adherence to social rules
funny thing, I have family in a city where there is a German minority (old people only really) and I got to tell you they are crazy strict about things like quiet hours night period and so on
can confirm

High iq