German foids are the worst of the worst

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Inb4 AWALT but German foids are the absolute worst. I had experience with women from various countries so I know what I’m talking about.

In my experience, non German women, especially the Francophone and EE women, are at least somewhat humble and polite if they’re not Stacy. In Germany, even a plain Jane thinks she’s the princess of Europe and wouldn’t look at you twice unless you’re Gigachad.

To put it more concretely: If you’re psl 5.5, you can expect that a psl 5-5.5 girl wants to fuck you, or at least she’s nice to you in France, Belgium and EE. In Germany, such a girl would be sub4 psl.

It’s not a coincidence that all the German foids I know who have a good personality are legit subhumans.

wrong

Just rape theory

Yeah I’ve heard that German girls are arrogant. Someone should knock their ego down a peg or two

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
German foids are the reason why germany didnt win the world wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Arkantos and Deleted member 616
France has the best girls (but not most beautiful) in Europe and with the lowest standards, I thought I was the only one knowing it and I kept it as a secret until now. I read so many bullshit about french girls on here, that's because people can talk only through stereotypes if they don't have direct experiences with them.
And even if I revealed it most people would still not believe it :lul:

France has the best girls (but not most beautiful) in Europe and with the lowest standards, I thought I was the only one knowing it and I kept it as a secret until now. I read so many bullshit about french girls on here, that's because people can talk only through stereotypes if they don't have direct experiences with them.
And even if I revealed it most people would still not believe it :lul:
Idk. I only had one French Becky gf. But whenever I was there the girls were always nice to me. Sadly I’m too high inhib to escalate

Idk. I only had one French Becky gf. But whenever I was there the girls were always nice to me. Sadly I’m too high inhib to escalate
They were BY FAR the nicest to me too. I even had a shot to date a super beautiful girl who semi modeled in the past and now is a top professional girl in the bussiness technology sector. Too bad I pussy out.
If you go outside Paris you'll also notice cute french girls dating mediocre guys. Will, never, ever see something like that in Italy.

I honestly thought I was the only one knowing it and kept it as a secret for a long time and laughed so hard at the bullshit people said about french girls :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
French girls are horny af

every incel claims his country's women are the worst :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, mikeock, Bullpill and 1 other person
Inb4 AWALT but German foids are the absolute worst. I had experience with women from various countries so I know what I’m talking about.

In my experience, non German women, especially the Francophone and EE women, are at least somewhat humble and polite if they’re not Stacy. In Germany, even a plain Jane thinks she’s the princess of Europe and wouldn’t look at you twice unless you’re Gigachad.

To put it more concretely: If you’re psl 5.5, you can expect that a psl 5-5.5 girl wants to fuck you, or at least she’s nice to you in France, Belgium and EE. In Germany, such a girl would be sub4 psl.

It’s not a coincidence that all the German foids I know who have a good personality are legit subhumans.
my oneitis is German but she was born in America

Germany is a shithole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 616
In Poland we say that German foids are ugly