• +1
Reactions: micropp, greycel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Atleast he ascended his bloodline’s genetics🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Deleted member 30985, watah and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Pretty sure those pics are morphed with AI look at thr outlines of the picture. Still brutal tho

• Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Pretty sure those pics are morphed with AI look at thr outlines of the picture. Still brutal tho
Are you sure. There are tons of pictures in that thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@WatermelonLover notice how her face is changing in every picture. This isn't Julia.

• +1
Reactions: zura, WatermelonLover and Chadeep
Well, the past is the past, she's ready to settle down now, she's more mature and wise now....

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Some of them look real and some fake like the one I posted
I think she definitely did nude modelling of some sort tbh. Probably got used by the Rich Dubai Niggas.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I think she definitely did nude modelling of some sort tbh. Probably got used by the Rich Dubai Niggas.
The users on that social media girls website did dig up some legit pics but they also seem to have mistaken her for someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I thought she was non hypergamous. The reality was something different. Blackpill always comes back.
how is this blackpill though, being a camwhore is the opposite of hypergamous it’s literally showing ur nude body to every guy

how is this blackpill though, being a camwhore is the opposite of hypergamous it’s literally showing ur nude body to every guy
Its blackpill in the sense that it shows women's nature of how they only care about the nice guys after years of whoring around and being ran through by chads

Its blackpill in the sense that it shows women's nature of how they only care about the nice guys after years of whoring around and being ran through by chads
this is literally nothing to do with chad. she whored around with random ugly guys not ur wholesome chadderino

Well who’s having kids with “Stacy” and continuing their bloodline.. Betabux ranjeet or Chad