German RPG Video Review

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
Total: 1 (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepillers: 0)

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Members who reacted to message #3
All (1) Wtf? Wtf? (1)
Morgothos
Wtf?
7 minutes ago
Morgothos
I bring you love · From Vatican-City
Posts 8,439 Reputation 12,593 Points 93 Time Online 1762:39

• WTF
ELEX is a really good game aside from being unpolished. Zoomers don't understand how good rpgs used to be, and you can't get them to play gothic because of dated graphics, so ELEX is good compromise. Its not quite as good as gothic and definitely not as good as gothic 2, but its a lot better than some trash shit like skyrim.

But anyway I digress, if you're young you should definitely not waste any more of your life on videogames. Believe me i regret 99% of the hours i put into gaming.

• +1
ELEX is a really good game aside from being unpolished. Zoomers don't understand how good rpgs used to be, and you can't get them to play gothic because of dated graphics, so ELEX is good compromise. Its not quite as good as gothic and definitely not as good as gothic 2, but its a lot better than some trash shit like skyrim.

But anyway I digress, if you're young you should definitely not waste any more of your life on videogames. Believe me i regret 99% of the hours i put into gaming.
Ye ik, I played it, was pretty decent

Ye ik, I played it, was pretty decent

you should try Risen 1 if you enjoyed it. From the same developers, but different setting (medieval fantasy, on a tropical island) and actually has a better combat system than ELEX. Don't bother with Risen 2 or 3, they are odd trash shit that come off like a developer bending over backwards to accommodate the harebrained demands of a publisher.

• +1
Risen 2 or 3, they are odd trash shit that
I played these too, but never Risen 1. I remember Risen 2 to be absolute garbage but 3 to be just ok. So yeah probably gonna check out Risen 1 at some point

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous