German trains are absolutely dogshit

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
On the way here my train was delayed for like two hours and now on the way home my train got canceled. Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FIuffy, laaltin, Latvianchud185 and 4 others
no they good
'

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
Submarine mogs

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
England mogs Deutschland

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
how are they females you tell me

how are they females you tell me
They're pretty good actually. Not on the same level as dutch ones but still good. Guys look noticeable worse. I saw a mogger here though earlier today.

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
They're pretty good actually. Not on the same level as dutch ones but still good. Guys look noticeable worse. I saw a mogger here though earlier today.
ik german guys are ugly i saw ww2 footage and buflek pictures

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and Gengar
literally any type of public transport is dogshit, whether its the buses from 3-5pm with a flock of school children on them or the trains with homeless people and druggies who have nothing to lose its just a big failo going on that shit, i used to go on public transport a couple years and it was so uncomfortable, time wasting and annoying to sit next to a bunch of fucking losers that ive switched to walking home 5 miles instead

Netherlands > Germany

• +1
Try talking to some German Stacys in the meantime.

Germany is too decentralised, foggers are scattered all over unlike other countries where they tend to congregate in the only big city in their country. Netherlands is quite decentralised too.

literally any type of public transport is dogshit, whether its the buses from 3-5pm with a flock of school children on them or the trains with homeless people and druggies who have nothing to lose its just a big failo going on that shit, i used to go on public transport a couple years and it was so uncomfortable, time wasting and annoying to sit next to a bunch of fucking losers that ive switched to walking home 5 miles instead
Never have any problems with Dutch public transport. It's almost always right on time, no BS whatsoever.

Never have any problems with Dutch public transport. It's almost always right on time, no BS whatsoever.
its not even about timing tbh its more about the people in the uk atleast for me, time wise transport is only ever late from traffic or something uncontrollable

its not even about timing tbh its more about the people in the uk atleast for me, time wise transport is only ever late from traffic or something uncontrollable
Well here it's been nothing but issues, ngl. :feelswah:

That's in the right direction. But still not as elaborate as German cities.
Germany is such a shitty place tho just "roadmen" immigrants and annoying subhuman germans while netherlands is kinda chad ngl

Germany is such a shitty place tho just "roadmen" immigrants and annoying subhuman germans while netherlands is kinda chad ngl
Yeah I noticed a lot of immigrants and many trying to act thug.

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Just searched on youtube info on German trains, and got this clip in the top results - this woman looks just like Jordan Barret, lol...

• JFL
my pakistani friend said it just means nigga
What? No it doesn't. It means black. :forcedsmile: Kala is the word for black but if you are referring to a woman then you say kali. But it has multiple meanings. Doesn't just refer to African women but also Dravidians and anyone with a darker skin color.

• JFL
Reactions: castizo