German users how do I get raw milk here?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
@Beastimmung @buflek is this raw milk?

IMG 6513

I searched all over Kaufland

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Beastimmung
bauernhof

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, wishIwasSalludon, borntosuffer and 4 others
Du hasst bio milch. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Your house looks shit no offence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexy, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21182 and 2 others
I don’t know how to do the B thingy on my iPhone. :feelswah:
Ich wusste nie, dass du Deutsch kannst, das überrascht mich. Und für den OP, schau mal bei den Bauern vorbei, die können dir weiterhelfen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Gengar
Most raw milk even in stores are fake. Once u taste a milk straight from cow u understand. I get it from a local farmer.
Yeah I’m gonna get it from a local farmer tomorrow like @buflek said it’s closed now so I have to buy it tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Selenium
Du musst dir unpasteurisierte Vollmilch holen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21182
Ich wusste nie, dass du Deutsch kannst, das überrascht mich. Und für den OP, schau mal bei den Bauern vorbei, die können dir weiterhelfen.
I can only understand a little when it’s written. I understood like 90-95% of this though. But if someone were to speak this then I wouldn’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I can only understand a little when it’s written. I understood like 90-95% of this though. But if someone were to speak this then I wouldn’t understand.
Mirin knowledge, bro. How are your Japanese lessons going? Learning Japanese would be hella beneficial, especially for job opportunities in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Buy nicht homogenisiert/pasteurisiert

• +1
Mirin knowledge, bro. How are your Japanese lessons going? Learning Japanese would be hella beneficial, especially for job opportunities in the Netherlands.
それは難しいだよ、でも、頑張っています!^_^

(I’m just doing it so I can watch horror movies without subtitles but it’s gonna be a long, difficult road, sadly).

Anyway, thanks bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
3,8% milk is tasty but a bit fattening if that's something you even worry about

i really like the Quark here since in my country we dont have it

それは難しいだよ、でも、頑張っています!^_^

(I’m just doing it so I can watch horror movies without subtitles but it’s gonna be a long, difficult road, sadly).

Anyway, thanks bhai. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:
Keep on trying and you will succeed brother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
He’s really high IQ. I could never. :feelswah::feelsbadman:
Easier for you as you already speak 3 languages lol.

Though Dutch and English are like 50% identical on text

You will if you try and fall and keep on trying.
Give me same motivation to apply for jobs and revise plz 🥹

I need the push im a useless nigger who is high IQ but too ADHD addicted and lazy to use it :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Helps that I speak 2 Germanic languages yes.
And punjabiiiiii. Even though punjabis hate speaking their lanaguge to non punjabis. Why are you lot ashamed :feelswah: I wish I spoke another language

• JFL
Most raw milk even in stores are fake. Once u taste a milk straight from cow u understand. I get it from a local farmer.
It doesn't even say raw milk idk what OP was smoking :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Selenium and Deleted member 21182
You have to consume your own cum, that’s the only raw milk you can 100% trust to be organic nowadays

Germanbros, is it true that Germany is basically hypergamyland because there are gigachads everywhere and foids are ugly?

Geh Bauernhof du chukzl

And punjabiiiiii. Even though punjabis hate speaking their lanaguge to non punjabis. Why are you lot ashamed :feelswah: I wish I spoke another language
I can’t speak it sadly. :feelswhy: I can only understand it. I speak Urdu. But only conversational. Don’t Jamaicans have their own language that’s not English?

I can’t speak it sadly. :feelswhy: I can only understand it. I speak Urdu. But only conversational. Don’t Jamaicans have their own language that’s not English?
Jamaican is just English, broken down but it’s simply English if you listen close enough you’ll realise it’s English. Or if your used to the culture it’s russet to understand like in London everybody even paksitani immigrants understand Patrois.

How can’t you speak Urdu :ogre: your Pakistani I’m dissapointed your mum never taught you astargfrullah. I’d had asked “how” but then remembered I can read programming code in C#, Java and Python but I’m dogshit at writing code.

• JFL
Jamaican is just English, broken down but it’s simply English if you listen close enough you’ll realise it’s English. Or if your used to the culture it’s russet to understand like in London everybody even paksitani immigrants understand Patrois.

How can’t you speak Urdu :ogre: your Pakistani I’m dissapointed your mum never taught you astargfrullah
That sucks bhai, means you can’t shit-talk people in their presence. :feelswhy: When Turks are hanging out with each other and there’s non-Turks they keep speaking Turkish but Moroccans are decent enough to keep speaking Dutch even if they’re hanging out with each other.

I can speak Urdu bhai, I can even read it but I can’t speak Punjabi. If someone speaks to me in that language then I can somewhat understand what they say but I respond in Urdu. Reason why I don’t speak them both fluently is because I was always speaking in Dutch both outside and at home with brothers and friends. :feelscry:

• +1
Give me same motivation to apply for jobs and revise plz 🥹

I need the push im a useless nigger who is high IQ but too ADHD addicted and lazy to use it :feelsrope:
Apply for jobs and learn from the mistakes you make in the interviews to improve over time. If you don't reach the interview stage and receive no notifications, send emails to the companies asking for feedback on your CV or cover letter.

Get off your lazy ass and start using the IQ you have because there are thousands of other niggers who would kill for your intelligence. Use it now before a time comes when you won't be able to, and you will look back at these wasted days where you could have built the iron columns that would support your future and the foundation your life could rest upon.

• Love it
Apply for jobs and learn from the mistakes you make in the interviews to improve over time. If you don't reach the interview stage and receive no notifications, send emails to the companies asking for feedback on your CV or cover letter.

Get off your lazy ass and start using the IQ you have because there are thousands of other niggers who would kill for your intelligence. Use it now before a time comes when you won't be able to, and you will look back at these wasted days where you could have built the iron columns that would support your future and the foundation your life could rest upon.
Thank you brother I’ll try Godwilling :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

That sucks bhai, means you can’t shit-talk people in their presence. :feelswhy: When Turks are hanging out with each other and there’s non-Turks they keep speaking Turkish but Moroccans are decent enough to keep speaking Dutch even if they’re hanging out with each other.

I can speak Urdu bhai, I can even read it but I can’t speak Punjabi. If someone speaks to me in that language then I can somewhat understand what they say but I respond in Urdu. Reason why I don’t speak them both fluently is because I was always speaking in Dutch both outside and at home with brothers and friends. :feelscry:
Oh shit yeah that girl I was with yeah she said she spoke Urdu and Punjabi but far more fluent in Urdu. Weird name for a language. Your parents failed you for not making you speak Urdu at home, this is why your an incel all the badboy Pakistanis I know speak Urdu and slay white bitches and traffick them for fun. Ngl Pakistanis are my fav race to hang out with them clubbing them and Kurds are great

• +1
Oh shit yeah that girl I was with yeah she said she spoke Urdu and Punjabi but far more fluent in Urdu. Weird name for a language. Your parents failed you for not making you speak Urdu at home, this is why your an incel all the badboy Pakistanis I know speak Urdu and slay white bitches and traffick them for fun. Ngl Pakistanis are my fav race to hang out with them clubbing them and Kurds are great
Which name is weird, Urdu or Punjabi? Urdu is Turkic for the word “army” and Punjabi is Persian for the term “land of five rivers.” No I’m truecel because I’m fugly. :feelsbadman: The ones here are normally all studycels, if they think of slaying then we consider them to be degenerate and they are seen as the black sheep of the family. I know two guys that are like this but at least one of them is good-looking (he doesn’t speak either at all, only a tiny bit of broken Urdu). The other one is decent but you’d think he is from the UK with the way he is (he does speak both languages fluently). But the first guy is tall as well 6’1” and the second guy is just 5’10”. He’s low-key nasty as fuck. Stuck a finger in a bitch’s asshole as she gave him head at the club and then sniffed his finger. :fuk:

turk living in germany, well well well
Im Pakistani. There’s a lot of Turks here as well though. 500,000 in total. May not be as many as in Germany, but remember the Dutch population is 18 million.

Farmer market

Im Pakistani. There’s a lot of Turks here as well though. 500,000 in total. May not be as many as in Germany, but remember the Dutch population is 18 million.
lmao, ik you are not german by that insect bite you posted showing your arm, high iq pattern recognition by me :hnghn::feelshah::feelshah:

breast milk