German vs mandarin vs Portuguese

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
Choose my uni elective:

I live in Latin America for reference

With Portuguese I could modify my accent to Brazilian Spanish and uniquemaxx

Mandarin and German are good for moneymaxxing but mandarin is like 3 times harder than german

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17791
Just learn Portuguese. Everyone speaks English for business anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., Prince88, Lmao and 4 others
Everyone speaks English for business anyways.
What a low IQ take, that's not even the case in south America, like 5% of people here has B2 English

What a low IQ take, that's not even the case in south America, like 5% of people here has B2 English
They definitely don't speak mandarin either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
They definitely don't speak mandarin either
That's yet another low IQ take, how do you think offer and demand works?

We have an ever growing Chinese presence, the chinks are incredible nationalistic and only trust each other, chinks will definitely enslave us and mandarin will become the language of the aristocracy in Latin America

Do people speak german or chinese in south america?

Fucking idiot.

I was talking about international stuff, which is the only reason you'd learn a language for money maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
No one gives a fuck about south america the continent basically doesnt exist to majority of people

The countries that matter in this world have populations who speak and understand english

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Fucking idiot.

I was talking about international stuff, which is the only reason you'd learn a language for money maxxing.
He has a Ayanokouji avi

Retard probably thinks hes some kind of mastermind with an IQ above 200

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
He has a Ayanokouji avi

Retard probably thinks hes some kind of mastermind with an IQ above 200
Lol. That's exactly how he presents himself.

Muh 'another low IQ take'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The aristocracy does it, especially if they have ties with communists political groups, you western cucks are not in touch with reality

As for German not really but it would be nice to be able to immigrate to Europe as a plan B

The aristocracy does it, especially if they have ties with communists political groups, you western cucks are not in touch with reality

As for German not really but it would be nice to be able to immigrate to Europe as a plan B
Nigga your shithole of a country was created by the western world everything in your country is influenced by the western world :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791

I can't take you seriously.

If you want to learn chinese for your schizophrenic reasons. So be it.

You clearly already had decided prior to making this thread, so why even make it? You just wanted to argue politics?

Nigga your shithole of a country was created by the western world everything in your country is influenced by the western world
Maybe mexico + central América but south America is currently purging western influences and siding with China and Russia, the only western influences here is collecting money from kidnapped western cucks thinking this is a good place to geomaxx

No one gives a fuck about south america the continent basically doesnt exist to majority of people

The countries that matter in this world have populations who speak and understand english

I don't give a fuck what NPCs think, corruption is good

In the countries that "matter" your destiny was set in stone from your birth thanks to social mobility being impossible and money halo being non existent

In the countries that "matter" your destiny was set in stone from your birth thanks to social mobility being impossible and money halo being non existent

We have an ever growing Chinese presence, the chinks are incredible nationalistic and only trust each other, chinks will definitely enslave us and mandarin will become the language of the aristocracy in Latin America

seems like you already know what you want to do and made a thread just to argue :feelsuhh:

Don't ever let anyone at work know you speak Chinese, you'll be forced to deal with chinks until the end of your days. They're sneaky rats with no idea of reputation or anything good, they just want to fuck all their business partners over because it's normal for them.
Ignore the so called growing influence, the money isn't worth it.

• +1

JFL if you believe anything tate says hes just another fake guru

Maybe mexico + central América but south America is currently purging western influences and siding with China and Russia, the only western influences here is collecting money from kidnapped western cucks thinking this is a good place to geomaxx
Cope you guys are european rape babies

JFL if you believe anything tate says hes just another fake guru
In this particular instance he was right, I lived in Sweden for a while and the experience was awful the whole culture wants you to become a low T wagecuck

In this particular instance he was right, I lived in Sweden for a while and the experience was awful the whole culture wants you to become a low T wagecuck
The whole point of the west is to moneymaxx thats it

The whole point of the west is to moneymaxx thats it
Only worth it if you are attractive and tall (or you are a female), sure you might be able to buy more PS5 games on Sweden but at the cost of you having significant less SMV

Choose my uni elective:

Mandarin and German are good for moneymaxxing but mandarin is like 3 times harder than german
I presume you speak Spanish, and clearly English.

Adding Mandarin into the mix will allow you to possess 3 of the most spoken languages in the world (aside from curry speak).

I’m not sure what you are studying, but if you plan to go international and are in anything STEM/Finance related, you will possess a rather fine skill set regarding languages spoken and this is excellent to have especially if you plan to be an executive at some point.

Chinese investing is out of control (for now) so why not.

Obviously 1 elective will not be enough, you’ll have to drill it in.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and copemaxxeer
i'm a french high schooler. i was born in england so i'm a native english speaker. At school i chose to study spanish as a second language and mandarin as a third language.
My school offers so many languages: arabic, hebrew, chinese, italian, german, korean, spanish, russian, portguese, but all the smartest kids study mandarin.

The upsides of learning mandarin:
  • you're perceived as smarter for taking on such a complicated language (halo)
  • mandarin is second most popular language in the world (1.117B speakers)
  • it's good for business (i wanna work in finance, especially trading/investment banking)
  • considered as one of the languages of the future because of china's economic growth since 2001
The downsides:
  • learning mandarin super is super complicated: the only efficient way of learning imo would be to go china (i've been learning mandarin for 3 years, 3h/week and barely know the basics, but i've had a shit teacher in my defence)
  • people have advanced translation tools nowadays thus making it less important to have an employee who can speak chinese
  • china's economy isn't looking too good atm with the frozen savings accounts, the real estate crisis and the many protests + diplomatic ties with china are always complicated because of the hyper-conservative gov and the ccp
  • you need to practice your mandarin daily to not forget stuff, which could be quite complicated when living in the west
these are just a few points that came to me while writing, there are many more. in the end, it's your call dawg

Take is a verb, so wouldn't it be low IQ give?

people have advanced translation tools nowadays thus making it less important to have an employee who can speak chinese

I have worked as a broker before (spanish and english) and let me tell you, absolutely no one uses translation tools, when dealing with sensitive information people do it the analog way

chinese being hard is overexaggerated by low iq normies
with flashcards you can learn 2000 hanzi in like 2 months and then spam word flashcards until you learn it. the grammar is supposed to be easy too
the only hard part is learning tones in the beginning and not wanting to quit while doing that. also, not much content to immerse in

• +1
i'm a french high schooler. i was born in england so i'm a native english speaker. At school i chose to study spanish as a second language and mandarin as a third language.
My school offers so many languages: arabic, hebrew, chinese, italian, german, korean, spanish, russian, portguese, but all the smartest kids study mandarin.

• it's good for business (i wanna work in finance, especially trading/investment banking)
  • considered as one of the languages of the future because of china's economic growth since 2001
The downsides:
  • learning mandarin super is super complicated: the only efficient way of learning imo would be to go china (i've been learning mandarin for 3 years, 3h/week and barely know the basics, but i've had a shit teacher in my defence)
  • people have advanced translation tools nowadays thus making it less important to have an employee who can speak chinese
  • china's economy isn't looking too good atm with the frozen savings accounts, the real estate crisis and the many protests + diplomatic ties with china are always complicated because of the hyper-conservative gov and the ccp
  • you need to practice your mandarin daily to not forget stuff, which could be quite complicated when living in the west
these are just a few points that came to me while writing, there are many more. in the end, it's your call dawg
youre wrong about the downsides
if youve been learning this much for that long then my condolences if you still only know the basics
u dont need to worry about speaking in the beginning and it doesnt matter where you live. literally all u need is content to immerse in and studying hanzi and words every day. if you take a high IQ approach to it u can learn it on a business level in 2 years. people have done it.
unfortunately most people are heavily misinformed on how language learning works
i have to make a thread on this

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Dainslief, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Choose my uni elective:

If your going to learn Chinese do it in your 20's people have learned Spanish in their 40's because its much easier to learn.

yeah there might be a ton of content but not as widely accessible as japanese or english, thats what i meant

How many games are translated to Mandarin from the PS1 to PS2 generation?

How many games are translated to Mandarin from the PS1 to PS2 generation?
if youre willing to download mods then probably all of them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and copemaxxeer
if youre willing to download mods then probably all of them
you can also watch movies and tv shows with chinese dubbing and subtitles :feelsgood:

The downsides:
Yeah when I have kids I will make sure they know at least one other Asiatic language in childhood

Yeah when I have kids I will make sure they know at least one other Asiatic language in childhood
the best way to do that - marry an asian girl. she will speak in her native tongue to your kids and they will know the language with no effort :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
the best way to do that - marry an asian girl. she will speak in her native tongue to your kids and they will know the language with no effort :feelsgood:

Not really I will probably do what this family does... Just 4 years in Japan and they will understand it forever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
youre wrong about the downsides
if youve been learning this much for that long then my condolences if you still only know the basics
u dont need to worry about speaking in the beginning and it doesnt matter where you live. literally all u need is content to immerse in and studying hanzi and words every day. if you take a high IQ approach to it u can learn it on a business level in 2 years. people have done it.
unfortunately most people are heavily misinformed on how language learning works
i have to make a thread on this
please make a thread man, especially on learning 汉语, i would be forever thankful

please make a thread man, especially on learning 汉语, i would be forever thankful
i can make a thread on language learning in general, and if i had to be more specific, on japanese since thats what im learning. although chinese and japanese bear some similarities when it comes to the writing system and lack of shared words with euro languages

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
that'd be awesome, tag me in it!

I LITERALLY SPEAK THE 3 AND (GERMAN AND PORTUGUESE FLUENTLY)

• Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back