germancels help me out

galego123

galego123

Kraken
i am 4th gen german living in brazil. only germans in my family tree.

should i contact a lawyer to try and get citizenship or is it pointless? is germany now sandnigger only?

@Zenturio @Beastimmung @germanlooks

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 14693, germanlooks and 2 others
meanwhile ops ancestors:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and currylightskin
5th generation jfl, if that were possible then half of all americans could get some european citizenship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Orbeck of Vinheim and galego123
5th generation jfl, if that were possible then half of all americans could get some european citizenship
i have all my ancestors documents tho. we have a family archive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Mouthbreath
im actually 4th gen. my ancestor came in 1879

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
No one cares you fucking nazi

• Ugh..
Reactions: galego123
i have all my ancestors documents tho. we have a family archive
How far does it date back? My family used to have their own castle in the medieval ages, pretty interesting stuff

• +1
How far does it date back? My family used to have their own castle in the medieval ages, pretty interesting stuff
mine were peasants in the border with france.

my great-grandpa was the first to be born in brazil in 1904.

• +1
im actually 4th gen. my ancestor came in 1879

If you are actually German forget about it. They don't want you here! If you really want to move to Germany the easiest way is to throw away your documents and say you come from some arab war zone. Tell them you can't read and write and that you are mainly coming for the NEET bucks and white women. They'll give you a German passport instantly and your NEET bucks will be transferred on time. White Stacies will worship you to prove they are modern and liberal and open minded. If you tell people to suck your toes they will do it and thank you for the opportunity to prove they are good obedient little leftist liberals.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, exeight, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Germany isn’t worth it. And it will only get worse form now on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791 and galego123
If you are actually German forget about it. They don't want you here! If you really want to move to Germany the easiest way is to throw away your documents and say you come from some arab war zone. Tell them you can't read and write and that you are mainly coming for the NEET bucks and white women. They'll give you a German passport instantly and your NEET bucks will be transferred on time. White Stacies will worship you to prove they are modern and liberal and open minded. If you tell people to suck your toes they will do it and thank you for the opportunity to prove they are good obedient little leftist liberals.
brutal. if my ancestors stayed in the vaterland i probably wouldnt be alive rn. economy in brazil is shit but at least i get to live.

Germany isn’t worth it. And it will only get worse form now on.
bro i live in brazil. 1 euro = 6 reais.

my dad owns a big company but we still got nothing compared to the average european family

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
why are you guys JFL reacting? whats funny about this?

brutal. if my ancestors stayed in the vaterland i probably wouldnt be alive rn. economy in brazil is shit but at least i get to live.

There really is no reason at all why you'd want to be here bro. Trust me. Of all the countries in the world Germany is the last I'd recommend to move to. At least go to the USA where you can make good money and pay low taxes or maybe eastern Europe (15% taxes in Bulgaria) or Australia or better yet just stay in Brazil because at least they are going to leave you alone and let you live your life. Here in Germany life is a complete joke...

• +1
i am 4th gen german living in brazil. only germans in my family tree.

should i contact a lawyer to try and get citizenship or is it pointless? is germany now sandnigger only?

@Zenturio @Beastimmung @germanlooks
4th gen is pretty far back, but it might be possible , not as easy if your parents or grandparents had a citizenship. I have two citizenships and can get a third pretty easy but they’re pointless. Being faelid is more important then that citizenship

• +1
bro i live in brazil. 1 euro = 6 reais.

my dad owns a big company but we still got nothing compared to the average european family

We got nothing either. You make 2500 Euros a month but your flat costs 1300 Euros, your car costs 600 Euros and the food you eat will take up the rest of your money.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mouthbreath and galego123
There really is no reason at all why you'd want to be here bro. Trust me. Of all the countries in the world Germany is the last I'd recommend to move to. At least go to the USA where you can make good money and pay low taxes or maybe eastern Europe (15% taxes in Bulgaria) or Australia or better yet just stay in Brazil because at least they are going to leave you alone and let you live your life. Here in Germany life is a complete joke...
man it truly is over for zoomers. what can we do really?

but still the german passport mogs the brazilian one, for that alone it would be worth it. germany seems worse than i thought

We got nothing either. You make 2500 Euros a month but your flat costs 1300 Euros, your car costs 600 Euros and the food you eat will take up the rest of your money.
damn its almost the same as my city lol. difference is here they make 1500 reais, house is at least 600, they dont get to have a car, groceries eat the rest

Like in Germany if you want to open a business first you need to abide by ten million regulations. It is almost impossible to make a profit this way. Then taxes are a joke. They will take 19% value added tax away from your revenue, then 50% of corporate tax from your remaining profit, then another 50% of income tax of what remains when you pay the money out to yourself and then when you spend the money they take another 19%. They literally take 80% of your income. Not kidding.

You can not survive here anymore. We are all struggling. Because even if you make 3K a month everything is so expensive that you have nothing left in your poket.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and galego123
damn its almost the same as my city lol. difference is here they make 1500 reais, house is at least 600, they dont get to have a car, groceries eat the rest

Maybe it is somewhat better than Brazil but if you want to open up a business and get rich FORGET ABOUT IT in Germany. Go to the USA. Trust me, you will not regret it.

mine were peasants in the border with france.

my great-grandpa was the first to be born in brazil in 1904.
Thats good, because peasents with bad genetics are way less likely to reproduce

• JFL
Like in Germany if you want to open a business first you need to abide by ten million regulations. It is almost impossible to make a profit this way. Then taxes are a joke. They will take 19% value added tax away from your revenue, then 50% of corporate tax from your remaining profit, then another 50% of income tax of what remains when you pay the money out to yourself and then when you spend the money they take another 19%. They literally take 80% of your income. Not kidding.

You can not survive here anymore. We are all struggling. Because even if you make 3K a month everything is so expensive that you have nothing left in your poket.
I wouldnt even think about creating a startup in germany, it is sad, but in europe you just cant do it. You will have to go to the US for that.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and reborn
I wouldnt even think about creating a startup in germany, it is sad, but in europe you just cant do it. You will have to go to the US for that.
I agree 100%

• +1
Are youre ancestors from Elsass Lothringen oder Baden ? Don't go to Germany btw its full of Ethnics and LGBT. Stay in southern Brasil where there are other Germans around you