Germans are so friendly towards ethnics

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Just right now I was waiting for the bus at the wrong spot and a teenage dude said the bus will stop elsewhere. When the bus arrived, I tried to check in but there was no scanner. Then the bus driver in his thirties says cash only. I said I only have a card and he nods with his head as to say, "hop in buddy." As a token of my appreciation, I gave him a Mogu Mogu drink that I bought, which he gracefully accepted with a smile. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, watah, MA_ascender and 9 others
Just right now I was waiting for the bus at the wrong spot and a teenage dude said the bus will stop elsewhere. When the bus arrived, I tried to check in but there was no scanner. Then the bus driver in his thirties says cash only. I said I only have a card and he nods with his head as to say, "hop in buddy." As a token of my appreciation, I gave him a Mogu Mogu drink that I bought, which he gracefully accepted with a smile. :Comfy:
Where are you at? and also mogu mogu sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Where are you at? and also mogu mogu sucks
I am already back in the Netherlands but I was in northwestern Germany.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, menas and Nirvana
i would not take that drink and tell you to go home to saudi arabia

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, MA_ascender and Nirvana
Germans are strange their are so reserved really cold people but some are cool

• +1
Germans are strange their are so reserved really cold people but some are cool
Since it’s a large country, I suppose there are different attitudes in different parts of the country. But I had a good experience. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and menas
your home is not netherlands bro when people like me will come to power we will do the bad things
Then I would live in exile elsewhere, but I see the Netherlands as my home. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Since it’s a large country, I suppose there are different attitudes in different parts of the country. But I had a good experience. :Comfy:
i lived in Germany for a few months i didnt have the opppurtunity to communicate with a lot of germans but most of them were really reserved really different from the people in my country

• +1
Ok but why do we have bitter incels like mvp

• Woah
i lived in Germany for a few months i didnt have the opppurtunity to communicate with a lot of germans but most of them were really reserved really different from the people in my country
Where in Germany were you?

This shit is happening everywhere in the west. It's a pivot toward communism-- the idea that everything should be 'free'.

My home is the Netherlands. :cop:
4394391 Picsart 24 09 18 15 09 34 378

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, maarda and Gengar
isnt mogu mogu what chinese people say when they pick up the phone or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Gengar
This shit is happening everywhere in the west. It's a pivot toward communism-- the idea that everything should be 'free'.
I actually had paid for my train tickets but my train got cancelled and had to take an alternative route. I paid €92 for the tickets just to have my train cancelled. JFL.

im white, would they be friendly to me?

• +1
In sha Allah. Where do you suggest?
i have got a place in north west germany ,
zeta agreed to meet up too , i would suggest we go to some malls and festivals since they are pretty common in germany but we can figure it out later

• +1
i have got a place in north west germany ,
zeta agreed to meet up too , i would suggest we go to some malls and festivals since they are pretty common in germany but we can figure it out later
Which place exactly? Maybe I was there. PM me the answer.

which countries hate ethnics the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back