Germans are unironicaly the master race

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Germans are legit high IQ moggers which becomes apparent when most ground breaking inventions can be traced back to German ingenuity and brilliance. The world would be a significantly better place had the Nazis won and implemented their vision. Instead we're ruled by these Le56% goblinos who export nothing but degeneracy and filth to the world. These fraudsters have been living of stolen Nazi technology for the past century. Lets go over a few examples:

Muh Moon landing muh America the best - actually the Apollo mission that led to the first man on the moon couldn't be possible without German assistance. Von Braun was one of about 120 German(Nazi) scientists who, in a then-secret U.S. project known as Operation Paperclip, were taken to the U.S. to develop military technology.

Von Braun invented the world's first long-range guided ballistic missile. The V2 rocket. Truly amazing.

After the war Von Braun would go onto develop the rockets that launched the United States' first space satellite Explorer 1.

In 1960, his group(Nazis) was assimilated into NASA, where he served as director of the newly formed Marshall Space Flight Center and as the chief architect of the Saturn V super heavy-lift launch vehicle that propelled the Apollo spacecraft to the Moon. n 1967, von Braun was inducted into the National Academy of Engineering, and in 1975, he received the National Medal of Science. He advocated for a human mission to Mars.

Oh but America invented the first ever stealth bomber, how cool is that!
- actually they just ripped off German designs. Hitler was already designing a stealth bomber decades before America figured it out.

The German Horten Ho 229 - developed in the 1930s-40s

The American Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk - developed in the 1970s-80s

Ok, fine, fine. The Germans pioneered jet engines, rocket propulsion and stealth technology. But what about combustion engines, I bet some American or Brit was responsible - Actually Nicolaus August Otto a German engineer successfully developed the compressed charge internal combustion engine which ran on petroleum gas and led to the modern internal combustion engine. Jfl Germans practically invented every modern form of transportation be it cars, jets, or rockets.

Ok, whatever OP. I don't even travel by jet or car. I prefer motorcycles. I bet Germans didn't invent motorcycles - actually, The 1885 Daimler Reitwagen made by Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Germany was the first internal combustion, petroleum fueled motorcycle. In 1894, Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first series production motorcycle.

Btw I forgot to mention, helicopters...also German - The Flettner Fl 282 Kolibri or Hummingbird is a single-seat open cockpit intermeshing rotor helicopter or synchropter. It was produced by Anton Flettner for Germany during the Second World War. It was the world’s first series production helicopter.

What's wrong, all this IQ mogging is giving you a headache? Need not worry, I got just the thing for you, Aspirin! - You can thank the Germans for that too. German chemist, Felix Hoffmann created the pain-fighting formula to help his aligning father, and then later patented it in February of 1900.

Sorry Op, but none of this shit is relevant to me. I'm just an incel neet who stares at monitors all day - well, the only reason you haven't roped yet is thanks to Germany. Yes the Germans invented computers. Konrad Zuse was a German civil engineer and revolutionary computer scientist. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer in 1941. The Z3 was his third attempt, which can be ascribed as the birth of the modern computer. I bet there are quite a few ingenious German inventions in your pocket right now; chip cards. SIM cards, credit cards, IDs, anything which holds data on a chip. German engineers Jürgen Dethloff and Helmut Göttrup invented the microprocessor cards when the banks decided that a magnetic strip and signature weren’t secure enough in 1969.

I'll conclude here. White people aren't smart. GERMANS are smart. Everyone else is subhuman. If you're British, you're subhuman, if you're French, you're subhuman, if you're American, you're subhuman. Love live Deutschland, long live the Aryan Germanic race.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 15099, AlexAP and 13 others
ctrl c + v

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and johncruz12345
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and TheChosenChad
Scandinavians mog

no master race for my face

imagine losing a world war, only to start another one to take revenge and then lose another world war

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, HowAmIAlive123, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
The aliens helped them
34EDE531 C3EE 4468 83E2 B97AA08E1595
C4955A35 5169 458F 8407 0C7FE5A26AC4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Zeta ascended, goat2x and 2 others
As much as we like to argue with each other, I would say being ethnically English, French, German or Italian is all great, and then Russian aswell, pretty much anywhere in europe

imagine losing a world war, only to start another one to take revenge and then lose another world war

brutal

Jfl, imagine defeating Germany in WW2 and somehow they still take over Europe by becoming the largest most powerful economy. Lmao Brits on suicide watch

Screenshot 20201111 173920

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad and HighIQcel
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 1182
imagine believing in the moon landing or computers lmao

Makes sense that the Jews have always hated the Germans so much tbh, jealous of all their success and achievements.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and GymcelDoomer

brutal
history has far too many variables to make right conclusions but theoretically, why tf should germany, especially the Kaiserreich, start a worldwar when they had insane economical growth overall?
They could have just went on peacefully and ended up as the superpower in the world

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Marsiere214
Romans were Germans
greeks were germans too bro
Same thing with Ancient Macedonians

John Atanasoff

Yet, comparatively few people know that John Atanasoff, the genius who invented the first computer and initiated the computer revolution, was of Bulgarian ancestry. John Atanasoff was a prominent American inventor who took pride in his Bulgarian heritage and maintained strong ties to his ancestral home of Bulgaria.Oct 3, 2008

The most useful thing was invented by a Thracian not German fun fact

Germans are legit high IQ moggers which becomes apparent when most ground breaking inventions can be traced back to German ingenuity and brilliance. The world would be a significantly better place had the Nazis won and implemented their vision. Instead we're ruled by these Le56% goblinos who export nothing but degeneracy and filth to the world. These fraudsters have been living of stolen Nazi technology for the past century. Lets go over a few examples:

Muh Moon landing muh America the best - actually the Apollo mission that led to the first man on the moon couldn't be possible without German assistance. Von Braun was one of about 120 German(Nazi) scientists who, in a then-secret U.S. project known as Operation Paperclip, were taken to the U.S. to develop military technology.

Von Braun invented the world's first long-range guided ballistic missile. The V2 rocket. Truly amazing.

View attachment 798208

After the war Von Braun would go onto develop the rockets that launched the United States' first space satellite Explorer 1.

In 1960, his group(Nazis) was assimilated into NASA, where he served as director of the newly formed Marshall Space Flight Center and as the chief architect of the Saturn V super heavy-lift launch vehicle that propelled the Apollo spacecraft to the Moon. n 1967, von Braun was inducted into the National Academy of Engineering, and in 1975, he received the National Medal of Science. He advocated for a human mission to Mars.

View attachment 798221

Oh but America invented the first ever stealth bomber, how cool is that! - actually they just ripped off German designs. Hitler was already designing a stealth bomber decades before America figured it out.

View attachment 798258
View attachment 798260

View attachment 798266
View attachment 798271

Ok, fine, fine. The Germans pioneered jet engines, rocket propulsion and stealth technology. But what about combustion engines, I bet some American or Brit was responsible - Actually Nicolaus August Otto a German engineer successfully developed the compressed charge internal combustion engine which ran on petroleum gas and led to the modern internal combustion engine. Jfl Germans practically invented every modern form of transportation be it cars, jets, or rockets.

View attachment 798309

Ok, whatever OP. I don't even travel by jet or car. I prefer motorcycles. I bet Germans didn't invent motorcycles - actually, The 1885 Daimler Reitwagen made by Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach in Germany was the first internal combustion, petroleum fueled motorcycle. In 1894, Hildebrand & Wolfmüller became the first series production motorcycle.

View attachment 798324

Btw I forgot to mention, helicopters...also German - The Flettner Fl 282 Kolibri or Hummingbird is a single-seat open cockpit intermeshing rotor helicopter or synchropter. It was produced by Anton Flettner for Germany during the Second World War. It was the world’s first series production helicopter.

View attachment 798347

What's wrong, all this IQ mogging is giving you a headache? Need not worry, I got just the thing for you, Aspirin! - You can thank the Germans for that too. German chemist, Felix Hoffmann created the pain-fighting formula to help his aligning father, and then later patented it in February of 1900.

View attachment 798359

Sorry Op, but none of this shit is relevant to me. I'm just an incel neet who stares at monitors all day - well, the only reason you haven't roped yet is thanks to Germany. Yes the Germans invented computers. Konrad Zuse was a German civil engineer and revolutionary computer scientist. His greatest achievement was the world's first programmable computer in 1941. The Z3 was his third attempt, which can be ascribed as the birth of the modern computer. I bet there are quite a few ingenious German inventions in your pocket right now; chip cards. SIM cards, credit cards, IDs, anything which holds data on a chip. German engineers Jürgen Dethloff and Helmut Göttrup invented the microprocessor cards when the banks decided that a magnetic strip and signature weren’t secure enough in 1969.

View attachment 798373

I'll conclude here. White people aren't smart. GERMANS are smart. Everyone else is subhuman. If you're British, you're subhuman, if you're French, you're subhuman, if you're American, you're subhuman. Love live Deutschland, long live the Aryan Germanic race.
They also created Dextroamphetamine. One of the main solutions for adhd

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer

vs

shame how they fell tbh

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

brutal

If their dicks were bigger they would of won the war tbh ngl
1253ef7afe4d2f2aa1ed4b0da7aeb7c0.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
So true man, I’m frankly disgusted that they’ve let their country get taken over by ethnic moggers. But losing 2 world wars does make you less Dom I guess

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 798208

View attachment 798221

Oh but America invented the first ever stealth bomber, how cool is that! - actually they just ripped off German designs. Hitler was already designing a stealth bomber decades before America figured it out.

View attachment 798258
View attachment 798260

View attachment 798266
View attachment 798271

View attachment 798309

View attachment 798324

View attachment 798347

View attachment 798359

View attachment 798373

Agree.

too bad they got murked by the soviets despite being the master race.

and lol let me guess. YOU are German taking pride for peoples achievements that aren't even yours. By your own definition i bet you are a disgrace to the "german people".

quit this white nationalist shit and get laid incel.

And jews are the smartest. the occupy the most nobel prize winners and oppenheimer and einstein helped create the atomic bomb. so despite all of these accomplishments the jews/americans could have just nuked your fucking ass like the japs.

but they didn't need to because you were already defeated. the japs even put up a better fight then you sausage eating cucks.

View attachment 798208

View attachment 798221

View attachment 798258
View attachment 798260

View attachment 798266
View attachment 798271

View attachment 798309

View attachment 798324

View attachment 798347

View attachment 798359

View attachment 798373

Nerdic cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back