Germans were the most courageous people of all time

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
Imagine fighting against the whole world. Everything you do gets twisted by Jewish media. You fight back and gets demonized for that and still even the children and old people fight the invaders till the last moment. So maybe your mother , daughter, wive can escape the raping hordes of bolsheviks storming Berlin.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, SecularIslamist, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
They started the war tho

I don’t agree with what op says

I’m a very good boy German police, I also respect women and am a practicing feminist I’m only here to gather info on incels

No need to raid me home

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
If they were Muslims they never would have gave up their ambitions. Nazism + Islam is lethal combination.

Faith mogs secular ideologies.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8 and standardcel
I don’t agree with what op says

I’m a very good boy German police, I also respect women and am a practicing feminist I’m only here to gather info on incels

No need to raid me home
lol what did I say that's not allowed to say just said the people Berlin were curagius and the bolsheviks raped a million women and children in Berlin

If they were Muslims they never would have gave up their ambitions. Nazism + Islam is lethal combination.

Faith mogs secular ideologies.
ur islamists are currently fleeing their countries the first chance they get to go to germany jfl

ur islamists are currently fleeing their countries the first chance they get to go to germany jfl
Yes we will take over insha'Allah. Muslim countries have cuck leaders too, but unlike western ones they supress Islamists.

Yes we will take over insha'Allah. Muslim countries have cuck leaders too, but unlike western ones they supress Islamists.
You take over Uber eats delivery or bathroom cleaning nothing else jfl

Imagine fighting against the whole world. Everything you do gets twisted by Jewish media. You fight back and gets demonized for that and still even the children and old people fight the invaders till the last moment. So maybe your mother , daughter, wive can escape the raping hordes of bolsheviks storming Berlin.

@betrayed by 5‘8 as a curry I'm mixed on Hitler on the 1 hand he supported euegnics which was based but at the same route he was more concerned with the white race rather than looks itself any nigger with blonde hair blue eyes in his system was the ideal different story if he meant a chad with hunter eyes and an thom strijjd phenotype plus the whole murdering 6 million Jews thing was fucked up but the promotion of euegnics was based

• JFL
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
@betrayed by 5‘8 as a curry I'm mixed on Hitler on the 1 hand he supported euegnics which was based but at the same route he was more concerned with the white race rather than looks itself any nigger with blonde hair blue eyes in his system was the ideal different story if he meant a chad with hunter eyes and an thom strijjd phenotype plus the whole murdering 6 million Jews thing was fucked up but the promotion of euegnics was based
I bet you also believe in Santa if you believe the 6 million cookie story

I mean there is documented evidence I mean do you not read the academia or what?
Im not even gonna go into that if you believe it good for you I wish I could go back to this level of blue pilled. Also Russians killed way more people anyway why don’t they get the same level of reaction ?

Im not even gonna go into that if you believe it good for you I wish I could go back to this level of blue pilled. Also Russians killed way more people anyway why don’t they get the same level of reaction ?

I mean no 1 is calling the soviet union a good thing who the fuck is saying that communism literally made Russia subhuman where do you think slavs got there drinking habits from