Unfortunately Germany isn’t even controlled by Germans anymore innit
yea sad tbh

but maybe in the next few decades we will get rid of murica as controller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and watah
now i'm sitting in a brick house playing with my dick all day

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Bars and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Imretarded?
You mean Jew's invented 90% of everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Bars, watah and 1 other person
What has Germany invented? I can still understand what the USA invented (without Soviets=nothing), but what the fuck did Germany invent?

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Imretarded?
What has Germany invented? I can still understand what the USA invented (without Soviets=nothing), but what the fuck did Germany invent?
cars

• Woah
Reactions: Putin
Most of Western Europe and America did, yet the scum on the left hates us for it. There's nothing worse than an ungrateful child.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Mewton and Deleted member 1140
Germans invented dildos

Deutschland über alles in der welt

Machen Deutschland wieder großartig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
literally google german inventions retard

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onion_salad, Deleted member 1140, Imretarded? and 1 other person
russians didnt invent anything retard

all big inventions come from germanic europe, and most life-changing ones from germany/italy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Sanguinius
More so Germanics invented everything, can include England on that list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Akhi

all big inventions come from germanic europe, and most life-changing ones from germany/italy
bro tried to sneak italy in:lul:

most of the world's innovations were created by the Russians (Soviets), the Americans simply stole their technology

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Akhi
More so Germanics invented everything, can include England on that list
so based

slavcel untermenschen will never stop coping

@Putin
IMG 0732

krautcel cope
your inferior shithole will never reach the USSR in terms of technology
Technology and societal advancement is not the Slavic specialty, strength, grinding persistence and determination is.

Slavs saved Europe many times and the rest of the Europeans should be grateful for that. Germanics and Slavs should put aside their internal conflicts, we are cousins and we have common enemies in this day and age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Putin and try2beme
Hilarious cope and brainwash

Every invention after and including the industrial revolution completely raped the quality of life of the majority of humanity. Thanks for forcing us to wagecattle and live high stress dogshit lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and try2beme
"Ascended"
i get a decent amount of female attention nowadays but i still rot a lot because that's just my personality

Most of those inventions are literally copy pasted ideas of early inventions of Arab, greek, persian, and chinese civilizations. Most important inventions in the world are not made by USA or germany, But by China, Grecce, Arabs and persians or north africans. And even those “inventions” that USA made, were only possible because they stole resources and wealth from African nations, so basically, they would never have done anything in their own without stealing from African nations.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Putin
Most of those inventions are literally copy pasted ideas of early inventions of Arab, greek, persian, and chinese civilizations. Most important inventions in the world are not made by usa or germany, But by China, Grecce, Arabs and persians or north africans. And even those “inventions” that usa made, were only possible because they stole resources and wealth from African nations, so basically, they would never have done anything in their own without stealing from African nations.
we wuz kangs moment

we wuz kangs moment
Just study history dude. Literally all of Europe’s civilization and wealth today comes from Africa and India’s wealth and resources. Before stealing these resources, Europe was known to be the poorest continent with its people literally living in extreme poverty and mud hutts for 99% of their history. China and the arabs had the richest civilizations and the most important inventions till 1700 and europeans at that time were living in mud hutts and known to the chinese and arabs as “uncivilized savages” living in mud hutts and washing in human waste.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Putin
Just study history dude. Literally all of Europe’s civilization and wealth today comes from Africa and India’s wealth and resources. Before stealing these resources, Europe was known to be the poorest continent with its habitats literally living in extreme poverty and mud hutts for 99% of their history. China and the arabs had the richest civilizations and the most important inventions till 1700 and europeans at that time were living in mud hutts and known to the chinese and arabs as “uncivilized savages” living in mud hutts and washing in human waste.
watcha gon do about it

UK is the country with the most inventions in history but when it comes to the importance or influence of inventions US takes the lead. France and Germany comes as third and fourth.