• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, hopecel and 6 others
Billions must love, migrants in need of help and safety welcome as czech

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chadeep, average guy and 7 others
I thought Germany was one of the best nations to live in? Or am I missing something? 😵‍💫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chadeep, VolcelFTW and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, notsocommonthumb, Kroker and 3 others
No 6'3 aryan friends and no 5'9 cute blonde for pajeet 😕

@Imretarded? is this how you treat inmigrants? That's rude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, NateJacobs, klip11 and 8 others
No 6'3 aryan friends and no 5'9 cute blonde for pajeet 😕

@Imretarded? is this how you treat inmigrants? That's rude.
Yes, I drove from Salzurg Austria all the way to Hamburg so I could shout racial slurs at THIS user specifically. :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
Yes, I drove from Salzurg Austria all the way to Hamburg so I could shout racial slurs at THIS user specifically. :feelshehe:
Moids move to Europe with the hopes of finding an aryan princess with good undertones.These retards don't realize that barely anybody wants to be seen with a pigmented sub being :feelshaha:. Time to move back! Family in Bangalore and Chuchacamba is waiting for yall!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, twojei and 6 others
Moids move to Europe with the hopes of finding an aryan princess with good undertones.These retards don't realize that barely anybody wants to be seen with a pigmented sub being :feelshaha:. Time to move back! Family in Bangalore and Chuchacamba is waiting for yall!
they moved to Germany thinking average german isn't 70 years old workaholic:feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Chadeep, psychomandible and 2 others
Cause no one talked to him/ quiet asf in trains or buses and no social life

Bro got the German Stare as well
Tik Tok Stare GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Cause no one talked to him/ quiet asf in trains or buses and no social life

Bro got the German Stare as well
Tik Tok Stare GIF
Brother probably got the auslander raus stare in supermarkets

Screen-Shot-2016-06-09-at-6.43.11-PM.png

These people end up hanging out with people from the same country they were from, but in some other country. It's a miserable existence unless big cash is in the equation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, overtier1011, Chadeep and 4 others
Why would anyone move to Germany? The salaries are crap there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, EdgyFashionist, Chadeep and 2 others
German city life is ugly and depressing, no wonder we have so many germancels here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, EdgyFashionist, Chadeep and 4 others
One of the highest standards of living and tismbux
Ehh.

I know tons of Germans in the US who moved here cause the salaries suck in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, notsocommonthumb and BoredPrince
I thought Germany was one of the best nations to live in? Or am I missing something? 😵‍💫

As someone who moved to Germany, this is an average migrant experience

No matter where people came from, everyone I talked to hates it here

Germans also hate it here btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
Ehh.

I know tons of Germans in the US who moved here cause the salaries suck in Germany.
Yeah, taxes generally take up to half of your salary

If I could, I would move to the US in an instant

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and n9wiff

It’s not just taxes. Salaries for white collar jobs are almost double of Germany while cost of living is similar (excluding like NYC/SF/LA).

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Ehh.

Their minimum wage is €12.41 which is less than minimum wage in my state, but I'd still rather live their. Germany is a beautiful culturally rich place unlike America, which is just a bunch of ugly strip malls and nigger worship

Germany is brutal, and winter is so depressing. I'm still hanging on cuz nothing beats living in a shithole with monkeys.

As someone who moved to Germany, this is an average migrant experience

No matter where people came from, everyone I talked to hates it here

Germans also hate it here btw

Where u from and why did you move there?

And that's true. I have very few german friends/acquaintances, people in germany are cold and not that friendly (unless they're drunk). Even my neighbors barely interact (that's good cuz my german sucks).

It’s not just taxes. Salaries for white collar jobs are almost double of Germany while cost of living is similar (excluding like NYC/SF/LA).
Overall quality of life in US is not good though, imo.

Hypergamy is too rampant, can normies even get laid in the US these days? Plus niggers/violence. Even with many migrants I think Germany is still inhabitable, they're not that many and Germany is slightly more restrictive with immigration compared to other EU members.

• +1
German city life is ugly and depressing, no wonder we have so many germancels here

Germany has some based laws that you won't find in the (((USA))) :feelshmm::feelsez:

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
Germany has some based laws that you won't find in the (((USA))) :feelshmm::feelsez:
I mean it’s got a really good immigration policy.

Extremely easy to move there compared to the US but the economy is shit and they speak German not English there so no one who is good at anything actually moves there.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BoredPrince
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Acion
Germany is empty due to low birth rates and needs to be repopulated by someone.

The alternative is worse.
Immigrants are a net negative for the economy.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Acion
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
no becasue nobody wants to do it because of the pay
Just pay bus drivers 50k euros a year theory and make bus tickets cost 8 euros each. Duh! Why didn’t the German government think of that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, klip11 and spark
No it's not, actually it has become quite dangerous not only in big cities people will try to kill or rape you. Even in small villages with 150 citizens you can have like 100+ guests from the middle east. Last time in the province I live a woman got stabbed in the forest while she was running to exercise.

German News Article

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, n9wiff and BoredPrince
Germany is empty due to low birth rates and needs to be repopulated by someone.

The alternative is worse.
Let the population decline. That will mean more free space, more resources and empty homes to occupy. We got AI now. We can have robot slaves so all of the labor while we are free to pursue our passions in a state of absolute freedom.

No it's not, actually it has become quite dangerous not only in big cities people will try to kill or rape you. Even in small villages with 150 citizens you can have like 100+ guests from the middle east. Last time in the province I live a woman got stabbed in the forest while she was running to exercise.

German News Article
Don't worry. The migrants will soon be expelled

Don't worry. The migrants will soon be expelled
I hope it, it has been so disgusting in germany. It got worse every year since the past 10.

Let the population decline. That will mean more free space, more resources and empty homes to occupy. We got AI now. We can have robot slaves so all of the labor while we are free to pursue our passions in a state of absolute freedom.

Lmao, muh AI & robots.

Agree, taxes are also much lower in the USA

True you have to pay for healthcare yourself but once you compare how much they take out of your paycheck automatically for healthcare, it comes as nearly the same

For example, I heard many stories of people working few years in the US, made money and then went back to their country

Their minimum wage is €12.41 which is less than minimum wage in my state, but I'd still rather live their. Germany is a beautiful culturally rich place unlike America, which is just a bunch of ugly strip malls and nigger worship
You haven't experienced German weather buddy, only good season is summer, rest is gray sky and depression

Germany is brutal, and winter is so depressing. I'm still hanging on cuz nothing beats living in a shithole with monkeys.
Especially when you don't see the sun for a few months, supplement with vitamin D, it helps a lot
Where u from and why did you move there?
Croatia, for more money of course

You?
And that's true. I have very few german friends/acquaintances, people in germany are cold and not that friendly (unless they're drunk). Even my neighbors barely interact (that's good cuz my german sucks).
None ofy friends here are Germans, all of them are migrants

But tbh if your German isn't very good, it's also a lot harder to make German friends

But you're right, they're very cold people in general
Overall quality of life in US is not good though, imo.

Hypergamy is too rampant, can normies even get laid in the US these days? Plus niggers/violence. Even with many migrants I think Germany is still inhabitable, they're not that many and Germany is slightly more restrictive with immigration compared to other EU members.
True, quality of life in US is not up to EU standards, but if you make good money, you won't have an issue finding someplace you like

Plus, you only need to know one language unlike EU

Also US is much easier than Europe for dating, from what I read north Europe is the most brutal for dating as a guy

I mean it’s got a really good immigration policy.

Extremely easy to move there compared to the US
Only people who have no problems moving to the US are Canadians
,even if you're from EU it's difficult

Which is unfair cuz Americans can move freely to the EU

Only people who have no problems moving to the US are Canadians
,even if you're from EU it's difficult

Which is unfair cuz Americans can move freely to the EU

America has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world for legal immigrants but some extremely lax law enforcement for illegal immigrants. Most people would be better off illegally immigrating to the US than legally immigrating. A lot of working class Europeans who move here overstay visa illegally which is partially why the US makes it more difficult for poorer EU members to visit here.

The EU has more reasonable legal immigration policies than America, but they fucked things up by just letting in mass waves of refugees due to dumb asylum policies plus Angela Merkel.

• +1
Give him some olanzapine or risperidon and everything will get better

America has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world for legal immigrants but some extremely lax law enforcement for illegal immigrants. Most people would be better off illegally immigrating to the US than legally immigrating. A lot of working class Europeans who move here overstay visa illegally which is partially why the US makes it more difficult for poorer EU members to visit here.

The EU has more reasonable legal immigration policies than America, but they fucked things up by just letting in mass waves of refugees due to dumb asylum policies plus Angela Merkel.
Honestly I was even thinking of doing that, overstaying visa, but I'm not sure how would that work with the documents and stuff

And I can't really find guides online jfl

Especially when you don't see the sun for a few months, supplement with vitamin D, it helps a lot
true, I was not aware of that my first winter and I got pretty bad, now I'm more prepared.

You?
Fair. I'm from Brazil

But tbh if your German isn't very good, it's also a lot harder to make German friends

Yeah I've been slacking with my german for a while by now, but honestly I don't really miss not having many german friends. It'd be better for dating for me now.

I live in a city with many migrants and many germans here speak really good english, so I've been able to get away with broken german.

True, quality of life in US is not up to EU standards, but if you make good money, you won't have an issue finding someplace you like

Also US is much easier than Europe for dating, from what I read north Europe is the most brutal for dating as a guy
Honestly I just base that from what I hear from guys from the US, dating seemed brutal there. I think I'm doing good for an ethnic manlet in germany, but yeah I wouldn't call it easy either. And there are many germans posting in sites like this one so they struggle themselves.

• +1

You?

Are girls atleast hot

Honestly I was even thinking of doing that, overstaying visa, but I'm not sure how would that work with the documents and stuff

And I can't really find guides online jfl
It’s a one way trip. You have to be willing to enter the US and never leave. No visiting family back home since you won’t be allowed back in if you cross the border out.

Then you’d have to do what all the illegal immigrants who can’t get tourist or student visas do and just pay a cartel to smuggle you across the rio grande.

• +1
It’s a one way trip. You have to be willing to enter the US and never leave. No visiting family back home since you won’t be allowed back in if you cross the border out.

Then you’d have to do what all the illegal immigrants who can’t get tourist or student visas do and just pay a cartel to smuggle you across the rio grande.
I think that one of my distant family member did this many years ago, and yeah she can't ever leave US otherwise she couldn't return

Well I don't even need a visa to get to the US so that part is easy at least, but my concern is what do I do once I get there

Wageslave for 10 hours a day below minimum wage cuz I'm illegal?

If that's the case, I rather stay here

Shouldn't you be retired at 70?
Many retired Germans move to other countries cuz they don't get enough retirement to afford a good life in Germany

If they do stay, they're poor and need government help