Germany football goes woke, gets Broke and kicked out of world cup

human304

human304

Kraken
Aryans German team is one of the most successful national teams in international competitions, having won four World Cups (1954, 1974, 1990, 2014), three European Championships (1972, 1980, 1996), and one Confederations Cup (2017).

But they bowed down to women and imported millions of Africans and Arabs . Now they implemented diversity quota for unqualified blacks,mutts and arabs to play.
As a result gets out from Group stage. Literal cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, max_frisch, the BULL and 8 others
Ozil was right

'When I lose I am an immigrant. When I win I am German'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, callisto, Deleted member 20677 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ReadBooksEveryday
Ozil is an Immigrant because he invited Khalifa Erdogan to his wedding.
So? Anyway the German team is absolute horeshit. THey have literally zero good players

Nobody can say they didn't see this coming . I am more surprised at how bad Belgium bombed out than any of this ..

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
second time in a row being eliminated in the group stage, it's always funny to see the bbc and ethnic super players fail miserably

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
second time in a row being eliminated in the group stage, it's always funny to see the bbc and ethnic super players fail miserably

they spend all their energy performing on the bed for snowbunnies. its inhuman for you to ask them to play good on the field. even BBCs have physical limits.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and ReadBooksEveryday
they spend all their energy performing on the bed for snowbunnies. its inhuman for you to ask them to play good on the field. even BBCs have physical limits.
the snowbunnies in question

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
So? Anyway the German team is absolute horeshit. THey have literally zero good players

Nobody can say they didn't see this coming . I am more surprised at how bad Belgium bombed out than any of this ..
Runigger is good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Looks234
Unironically gnabry mogging hard

4b102c7e53ee1ced77874c7506df47dcf1154f0b0e043ba89a1e8feb3d596c3b

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian, Deleted member 7027, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Their biggest problem is their lack of BBC players.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

After seeing the way Belgium played the soys from Canada it was obvious they were overrated

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and max_frisch
Aryans German team is one of the most successful national teams in international competitions, having won four World Cups (1954, 1974, 1990, 2014), three European Championships (1972, 1980, 1996), and one Confederations Cup (2017).

But they bowed down to women and imported millions of Africans and Arabs . Now they implemented diversity quota for unqualified blacks,mutts and arabs to play.

View attachment 1976942

Germany is one of the most cucked leftist soy countries in the world. I work hard daily to get out of this hell hole as soon as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: HatefulMan™

View attachment 1976942
404 Aryans not found

'When I lose I am an immigrant. When I win I am German'
Last years British reaction to blacks losing at rhe penalties in the finals proved this much

Rashford and more were called “niggers” all over Twitter due to that BUT IF WE WON we’d be told “MUH BRITISH LADDDAHS”

• +1
Germans are the biggest cucks

Gnabry, Sane, Musiala, Rudiger, Gundogan are all good players. Gnabry and Sane don't pass the ball much and take retarded shots a lot of the time.

Muller and Fullkrug are shit and shouldn't be in the team.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
literally stopped being a fan when they stopped using german players

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677

View attachment 1976942
Aren't their biggest moggers Turk gundogan and Can, now that Muller and Hummels are retired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back