would be based if they started killing jews again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Hetman Vilkas, Azonin and 9 others
Mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
I hope. Germany is such a great country. Top percentile in quality of life, history, art, culture, and human progress and yet it’s willingly being ruined by Jews and ungrateful shitskins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Azonin, ey88 and 4 others
Well I mean there could be world war three, during the second world war we had a nazi germany

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and ALP
Europa Rage :feelsree:

nothings gonna happen, as always :lul:

they should blast this on their speakers

they should they are over taken by arabics and kangz

the reality is, our situation is irreversible. we have been brainwashed with egalitarianism, multiculturalism, diversity, integrationism, assimilation, and all number of other copes excuses created for brown incompatibility for too long. it might have been possible for normies of the early 1900s to be resistant to the obvious falsehood of the jewish psyops, but most modern people are not autistic enough see through it. thus they will stop at the first pleading of mercy. they don't have what it takes. people looking at these small scale localized riots and thinking "it's finally happening" are gulfing down copium. plus most of these people are not even slightly redpilled on the j question.

i wish to see the traitors lined up against the wall. but the type of person that is capable of doing that is invariably going to be blackpilled on the j question, which is a small percentage. at the same time the amount of people who are capable of that while being organized and effective strategically, and politically(for gaining popular support) is an even tinier sliver. hitler was one in a billion. we were incredibly lucky to even see a resistance to international jewry at that late a stage in civilization.

i think we are in terminal free fall. and all of this is too little too late.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad