Germany is beyond cucked and most germans are cucks. Like in MOST EU Countries!!!

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
Fuck Germany is such a communist shithole. EVERYONE WHO PAYS TAXES IN GOYMANY SUPPORTS MASS MIGRATION AND MUSLIMS COMING TO GOYMANY. IT IS A JOKE OF A COUNTRY. IF YOU COME FROM NIGERIA TO GERMANY THEN YOU THINK IT IS PARADISE🤣 german normies getting cucked by immigrants JFL ... but of course every immigrant from Syria is doctor and engineer🤣🤣 they didnt kill people in Germsny...😂😂 muhhh hard childhood in Somalia 🤣🤣 @Octillionaire @Übermogger @8PSLcel @traveler @russiacel @Moldovancel @badg96 @Wallenberg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: megalopsychos, Deleted member 18244, Curry Suicide and 16 others
Germanistan
CmJV1ioWIAAbTeO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: megalopsychos, Deleted member 14693, Frostbiite and 8 others
IMG 20220713 123030 723

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Patient A, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Vive la france

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20148
Sweden 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
At least you can slay ethnics

• Ugh..
yep, i feel im the last german rightist out there

whenever u just slightly raise ur voice against migration, u will be compared to hitler

i hate this country so much but no idea where else i could go

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard and 4 others

whenever u just slightly raise ur voice against migration, u will be compared to hitler

Sieg heil

• Love it
Cope

• JFL

How old are u

Stfu nazi

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, buflek and Deleted member 20148

literally every EVERY German that isn't a braindead libtard thinks like that, it is more common than you think. Normies talk to me all the time how much they hate foreigners when they see some or are drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 14693, Danish_Retard and 4 others
i want ethnics to swarm the west so jbw works better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, reborn, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Im ethnic but im ngl, the way many ethnics behave make me want to emigrate them back. That being said its mainly western fault if those countries are how they are now by cucking them and stealing their ressources.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 20148, buflek and 2 others
Europe is a low T faghole now. They need to drop many of their state funded healthcare and employment regulations, let their elites abuse them so they become high T again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Europe has all the drawbacks of the USA but without the positives

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reborn and Deleted member 20148

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MoggerGaston, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@Dystopian brutal tbh.. are you from Chile bro?

Just be an ugly ethnic manlet theory confirmed

Well we are a minority now so no surprise our opinion is not welcome anymore. I am still planning to go to Bulgaria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Well we are a minority now so no surprise our opinion is not welcome anymore. I am still planning to go to Bulgaria.
Bulgaria? Bad idea

• JFL
Every country in the EU is a bad idea and not a long term solution. At least in Bulgaria taxes are really low.
Have fun with the gypsys buddy boyo

Good. No more chimping out and lust for drang nach osten :ogre:

Every country in the EU is a bad idea and not a long term solution. At least in Bulgaria taxes are really low.
Spain has a huge diaspora of white people (mainly brits but there are many Germans on balears)
Bulgaria is CIGANed.com

Peoples & nations dissapear from history. Replaced by more virile, confident peoples. Much of Europe is ready for extinction. Sadly. As much of German (& European) culture was wonderful. In 200 years, will the African & Muslim inhabitants of Germany celebrate Bach? Goethe?…. Hopefully Rusdia, China & America will survive to keep the memory alive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I really wish there was another holocaust honesty comprised of feminists LGBT faggots and rapefugees

Malta and Andorra have relatively low tax rates and much better life quality than Bulgaria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back