Germany is DEAD. Heidi Klum picked the NIGGER as the winner over a WHITE turbochad

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Heinrich Schmidt, flippasav and 7 others
Go to this thread

Hitler has turned in the Grave over whats happening in Germany

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1
brutal

they know white brah will make topics and promote the show

look for more ethnics to win the show

isnt it always trannys blacks and obese women winning this show for years?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Heidi Klum looks like a geriatric white woman that is married to a beta cuck and is getting porked by a young BBC while her husband watches and encourages it.
I bet this guy is her actual bull, that's why he won over the actual Chad.
Basically some Harvey Weinstein shit with the genders reversed. Just like the young actresses who spread their legs got the role, the young BBC that porks her wins the contest. Same exact scenario.
Meritocracy is dead. Germany is dead. The BBC is taking over Europe.
Smart move by the high IQ niggers. They target older women in positions in power to infiltrate German society and accumulate social capital and resources. Then they'll move to banging young hot Aryan women of reproductive age. That's when the real takeover will begin.

• So Sad
Reactions: aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
Heidi had more dicks than Trojan condoms. I bet you her manager makes her shit before she performs, so she doesn't have to wear an adult diaper. Bet me, motherfucker!
she legit can only talk about fucking everytime i read about her

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and BigJimsWornOutTires
she legit can only talk about fucking everytime i read about her
That's a no-brainer just by judging her by her looks and determining she's not a good person one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and buflek
Heidi Klum looks like a geriatric white woman that is married to a beta cuck and is getting porked by a young BBC while her husband watches and encourages it.
I bet this guy is her actual bull, that's why he won over the actual Chad.
Basically some Harvey Weinstein shit with the genders reversed. Just like the young actresses who spread their legs got the role, the young BBC that porks her wins the contest. Same exact scenario.
Meritocracy is dead. Germany is dead. The BBC is taking over Europe.
Smart move by the high IQ niggers. They target older women in positions in power to infiltrate German society and accumulate social capital and resources. Then they'll move to banging young hot Aryan women of reproductive age. That's when the real takeover will begin.
Bro why u writing all dat

That's a no-brainer just by judging her by her looks and determining she's not a good person one bit.
she is very arrogant and a narcy

dated a nigga and made kids with him

raised a whore daughter that shows her big tits whenever she can at 18 years of age

only lets trannys and niggers win her corrupt show

she is the devil of germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt, standardcel and 2 others