Germany is done i don't thinking it can be saved atp

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
It's too far gone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 32537 and 1 other person
US wants to deindustrialize Germany so that the US doesn’t have to face a reckoning with its own fuckups and instead hopes to poach German talent when Germany’s economy and society are in the dumps

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
It's too far gone
US wants to deindustrialize Germany so that the US doesn’t have to face a reckoning with its own fuckups and instead hopes to poach German talent when Germany’s economy and society are in the dumps
Ethnics want to move in to Germany while Germans want to move out of Germany. What has this world cone to.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deleted member 32537 and Deleted member 22918
What happened?

Ethnics want to move in to Germany while Germans want to move out of Germany. What has this world cone to.
With the rate it's going germany is gonna be a mostly muslim country in a couple of years it's insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29258, Deleted member 29155, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
pinkoid is dying race good let white devil die let ethnic bull replace all med slav finnic balt arabe chinois rule new world soon replace white devil

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, emeraldglass and joeveniro
pinkoid is dying race good let white devil die let ethnic bull replace all med slav finnic balt arabe chinois rule new world soon replace white devil
But I like having electricity and running water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
With the rate it's going germany is gonna be a mostly muslim country in a couple of years it's insane
Move to SEA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
20230605 110957

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, emeraldglass and joeveniro
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, joeveniro, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
my-nigga-denzel-washington.gif

the good guys lost WW2
It's because of those clowns that nationalism has been completely proscribed. They took it way too far now you can't be proud of your European roots without bringing up terrible trauma from the past...

• +1
It's because of those clowns that nationalism has been completely proscribed. They took it way too far now you can't be proud of your European roots without bringing up terrible trauma from the past...
Battered wife syndrome mindset. Why don't you blame the jews that destroyed the minds of the people, instead of those that tried to stop it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Octavian_Augustus
Battered wife syndrome mindset. Why don't you blame the jews that destroyed the minds of the people, instead of those that tried to stop it?
Can you give me concrete historical evidence that they were?

Prior to WW2 The jews were under-represented in the German army and were minor actors in other spheres of influence such as politics and media. Sure there were a few notable example of Jews wielding power in these areas but no indication of them having a total grip on these avenues of power.

There is no singular jew. I have met jews that have varied in convictions and values very starkly. I find the idea that they operate secretly in concert to insidiously weaken non-jews hard to believe.

• JFL
Jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391