Germany IS the best country in the world.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
Stop coping , Germany IS RICHIE RICH.
WE have the best country in the world.

Fuck Qatar, fuck US , fuck UK.

Only in Germany you can become 6'3 Tall and handsome.

Germany IS Paradise on Earth.

@buflek @Akhi @Beastimmung

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Skywalker, Deleted member 1140 and 5 others
COPE ITALY MOGS

• +1
Reactions: john2 and BitchBoy
Klaus Schwab wants to know your location

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and MaghrebGator
5’7 Arab migrants can become 6’4 aryan gigachads by moving there?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and try2beme
Yeah, because High T nutrition.

Germany IS Paradise on Earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and kebab
Mogged by switzerland but very good country regardless

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 33711 and NewOneXY
"We" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Fiqh, kebab and 1 other person
Its a good country has many downsides though, but for people like you and me its very good.

But its on the fall sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Mainstream
Cucked country

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Switzerland is the best country.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Seilmaximierender and kebab
No, fuck you
No, fuck you
JewTakover

• JFL
Reactions: Seilmaximierender and kebab
Armenia better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40587, Skywalker and Seilmaximierender
Switzerland is the best country.
no its the US aka the ONLY country in the world where you CAN make money and that doesnt have a semi nobility system that would look down upon you if youre NOT german/ from their own country

pretty sure it would be impossible for most immigrants to make the kind of money they make in the US , IN swiss cheese lands/ germany because those annoying snobs would certainly look DOWN on them

+ ZERO slaying opportunities ofc if youre not tall , or youre ethnic or immigrant etc, as everyone is a tall mogger white man- in the US height is way lower and you will slay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
no its the US aka the ONLY country in the world where you CAN make money and that doesnt have a semi nobility system that would look down upon you if youre NOT german/ from their own country

pretty sure it would be impossible for most immigrants to make the kind of money they make in the US , IN swiss cheese lands/ germany because those annoying snobs would certainly look DOWN on them

+ ZERO slaying opportunities ofc if youre not tall ethnic immigrant etc, in the US height is way lower and you will slay
No doubt America is better for making money, But Swiss citizens > American citizens. Americans are literally devolving and complete retards. And don't even get me started on the crimes stats in America lol. Switzerland makes Cali look like a wasteland.

exactly he must be a rich chad to say this lol

OP btw

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No doubt America is better for making money, But Swiss citizens > American citizens. Americans are literally devolving and complete retards. And don't even get me started on the crimes stats in America lol. Switzerland makes Cali look like a wasteland.
no you need to move smart and stop watching yt vids and generalizing......gang culture represents like 0.1% of murica, obv.......there are incredibly HIGH QUALITY areas in america and people, just like is swiss associate themselves by race and class and profession etc...

They are collapsing and it’s not only because of neetbux

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
no you need to move smart and stop watching yt vids and generalizing......gang culture represents like 0.1% of murica, obv.......there are incredibly HIGH QUALITY areas in america and people, just like is swiss associate themselves by race and class and profession etc...
I'm not talking about just gang culture. Robberies at gunpoint and car break ins/ jackings have skyrocketed these last few years. I live in Cali and I've seen many of the robberies and car break ins. And yes there are high quality areas in America, they have the least diversity.