Germany vs. Austria

lutte

lutte

💤
Average german:

Average austrian:

Bbcs get girls in Vienna

Bbcs get girls in Vienna
Yes, you can definitely get some girls in Vienna if you are black. But the results won't be amazing and most girls will probably be from the Balkan (in my experience they tend to be bigger sluts). If you want to slay you have to go to Berlin. Girls, there are way more open-minded and only think about there next techno rave on molly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Yes, you can definitely get some girls in Vienna if you are black. But the results won't be amazing and most girls will probably be from the Balkan (in my experience they tend to be bigger sluts). If you want to slay you have to go to Berlin. Girls, there are way more open-minded and only think about there next techno rave on molly
What if you’re 6’5 and jacked with well groomed dreads and style

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
Austrians are Germans

• WTF
Reactions: Darkstrand
I have no reason not to

Of course I would

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3328
Balkan girls? Since when do they go with blacks jfl, most of them stick to their own

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Carbon Copy
Both. Brown skin with light colouring
Besides Vienna you can forget Austria. It's the only "big" city in Austria. I guess if you find the right clubs you can do decent in Vienna but not good. Vienna is way more conservative than Berlin. Berlin is a hipster paradise. People from all over the world fly there for parties (especially techno), food, and the vibe of the city. You will do decent as a dark skin if you don't look too intimidating and you will slay as a light skin. The typical girl you would get looks like this:
847f4247a99ca5af9587769d0a0ef364

-weird hair cut (often died)
-loves techno and drugs
-has many small meaningless tattoos all over her body (some of them were probably made by a drunken friend of her)
-many piercings
-vegan
-80/90 look

They can be very cute but are huge degenerates. If you are okay with that it's paradise. Buy some molly for 2$ the pill of the darknet and you can get a harem on a Saturday night.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
Besides Vienna you can forget Austria. It's the only "big" city in Austria. I guess if you find the right clubs you can do decent in Vienna but not good. Vienna is way more conservative than Berlin. Berlin is a hipster paradise. People from all over the world fly there for parties (especially techno), food, and the vibe of the city. You will do decent as a dark skin if you don't look too intimidating and you will slay as a light skin. The typical girl you would get looks like this:
View attachment 659028
-loves techno and drugs
-has many small meaningless tattoos all over her body (some of them were probably made by a drunken friend of her)
-many piercings
-vegan
-80/90 look

They can be very cute but are huge degenerates. If you are okay with that it's paradise. Buy some molly for 2$ the pill of the darknet and you can get a harem on a Saturday night.
Lmfao

View attachment 659028
-loves techno and drugs
-many piercings
-vegan
-80/90 look

What if I want a gf

What if I want a gf
As I said, they can be very cute and would love to ltr a light skin (virtue signalling + new experience). You would have to reverse the degeneration a little bit and then you would have a decent girlfriend. You seem to be quite intelligent so that's good too because they are very naive but not dumb, so they expect you to be somewhat smart for a ltr.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
As I said, they can be very cute and would love to ltr a light skin (virtue signalling + new experience). You would have to reverse the degeneration a little bit and then you would have a decent girlfriend. You seem to be quite intelligent so that's good too because they are very naive but not dumb, so they expect you to be somewhat smart for a ltr.
I appreciate that brother

• Love it
Austria mogs in general, but it's unfair having our Bavarian bros packed up with the rest of that shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Good song

• Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Balkan girls? Since when do they go with blacks jfl, most of them stick to their own
In my experience, there are 2 types of Balkan girls. The first one is very shy, cute and smart. She studies while her bigger brother goes partying and drug dealing. She sticks to other Balkans. The second one is a gigaslut. She has no brother or her brother is a cuck. She goes partying all weekend and sucks more dick in a week than most girls in their lifetime. I could be wrong though. Are you from the Balkan?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Blackout.xl
In my experience, there are 2 types of Balkan girls. The first one is very shy, cute and smart. She studies while her bigger brother goes partying and drug dealing. She sticks to other Balkans. The second one is a gigaslut. She has no brother or her brother is a cuck. She goes partying all weekend and sucks more dick in a week than most girls in their lifetime. I could be wrong though. Are you from the Balkan?
yes im from here, not living in the west tho but i know balkan girls are one of the most prideful and classy girls in Europe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Carbon Copy
yes im from here, not living in the west tho but i know balkan girls are one of the most prideful and classy girls in Europe.
True. They love there home much more than other Europeans. A lot of german girls don't even associate as germans, they are "Earthlings" :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
True. They love there home much more than other Europeans. A lot of german girls don't even associate as germans, they are "Earthlings" :forcedsmile:
well it's normal, more developed nations, Balkans will also be like that in 30 years most definitely and be full of niggers by 50 years

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, stuckneworleans and Carbon Copy
Austrians are Germans with emotional problems.

well it's normal, more developed nations, Balkans will also be like that in 30 years most definitely and be full of niggers by 50 years
Probably true. I had a talk with a buddy from Kosovo yesterday. He lives in Germany but every summer he goes back to Kosovo for one month. He told me that things are getting worse by the day. He said that a lot of girls there know how much a labiaplasty (Vaginal Rejuvenation = to appear virgin) cost because they often lose there virginity before marriage but they still want to appear like a virgin. Fucked up world we live in

• So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
Falco ist halt Ikone

• +1
Reactions: lutte and stuckneworleans
Probably true. I had a talk with a buddy from Kosovo yesterday. He lives in Germany but every summer he goes back to Kosovo for one month. He told me that things are getting worse by the day. He said that a lot of girls there know how much a labiaplasty (Vaginal Rejuvenation = to appear virgin) cost because they often lose there virginity before marriage but they still want to appear like a virgin. Fucked up world we live in
i dont think i could ever trust a woman now. that is so sad, fuck the doctors who made that surgery ngl

• So Sad
utter and complete degeneracy in the whole world awaits us, thanks zionists

• +1