Get a job

Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

Mistral

2872878 2646701 undis

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, User28823, isis_Bleach and 2 others
every dollar she makes throws her soul deeper into the animalistic world in her next life

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I hate it when people flex money not cause im broke i am but its just something about it that pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
27 million in 2yrs, for a body she didn't even have to work for is insane

I hate it when people flex money not cause im broke i am but its just something about it that pisses me off
I hate it because I’m broke

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: username1000, Suns9999, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Based, nobody wants to wageslave. If you have the means to not work you should absolutely use them
I'd date a bitch who does onlyfans, i don't give a fuck. The cucks are the ones fapping to the vids of me fucking her, nobody is touching her body but me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
That’s how I feel being NEET while yall niggas are wageslaving just to stay incels :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Based, nobody wants to wageslave. If you have the means to not work you should absolutely use them
I'd date a bitch who does onlyfans, i don't give a fuck. The cucks are the ones fapping to the vids of me fucking her, nobody is touching her body but me.
Nah I don't agree with it.

It's a weak ass generation, where we allow this stuff. Even if selling your body can work.. should it?

The answer's no, mate

And also the idea of being in a relationship with an only fans girl is 100% out of the question.
How can you look at yourself in the mirror everyday, knowing you couldn't protect your wife's, the mother of your children's dignity?

You are the reason she is where she is too. Cucks like you who don't apprehend such actions, and in fact indirectly encourage it.
Step up for what you know is right

women have it insanely easy
but these OF girls all regret when the only man who is going to be willing to wife them is a ugly ltn beta cucklord who will not be able to raise her kids well whatsoever
no high value man is gonna marry a whore

• +1
Reactions: greycel
women have it insanely easy
but these OF girls all regret when the only man who is going to be willing to wife them is a ugly ltn beta cucklord who will not be able to raise her kids well whatsoever
no high value man is gonna marry a whore
They're already regretting it
Unfulfilled

• +1
Reactions: axttt_