warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
Fuck u if ur wearing Walmart vans. Bitchass

This post was made by AF1 Gang💪💪

779613 15e62a0e4b54b809c1ab30b8641f7752

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 4430, warpsociety and 1 other person
They are played out.
Your a delusional. If i see a foid wearing something its automatically uncool.
Im a trend setter.
Retro chunky new balances are whats next. Bcos of me

They are played out.
Your a delusional. If i see a foid wearing something its automatically uncool.
Im a trend setter.
Retro chunky new balances are whats next. Bcos of me
AF1s are definitely perceived as played out. But if the shoe is cool because YOU wear it, that’s a lot of energy. Makes people kinda see you as trendy if you’re wearing played out shit but you make it look dope.

AF1s with skinny Instagram clothes, fat no in 2021. AF1s with a TNF jacket, big yes imo shit is hard.

Yes I am AF1pilled anyone who isn't is coping

I own these AF1s:

and some others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and warpsociety
Only for height maxxing.

i have these from a collab with 3M
Nike air force 1 07 x 3m ct2299 001

dude basically everyone wears em 😒 its better to get other sneakers, otherwise youre just a follower

dude basically everyone wears em 😒 its better to get other sneakers, otherwise youre just a follower
Dw homie the rafs and geobaskets are chilling on the shoerack. I’ve been wearing Air Max 90s and AF1s mainly tho they look great if u have big feet.

If you’re seen as a trendy person you can wear anything and wearing “uncool” shit is cool, because you made it cool.

If fashion isn’t your thing I wouldn’t get AF1s because you’ll look like a follower wannabe but otherwise they’re dope

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Dw homie the rafs and geobaskets are chilling on the shoerack. I’ve been wearing Air Max 90s and AF1s mainly tho they look great if u have big feet.

If you’re seen as a trendy person you can wear anything and wearing “uncool” shit is cool, because you made it cool.
jfl i never thought i would see someone here talking about geobaskets

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
I wish every day that the era of wearing formal shoes and suits came back into existence.

• +1
I wish every day that the era of wearing formal shoes and suits came back into existence.
If society shifts back to a patriarchy with a large fleet of men 9-5ing that could happen. I’d expect to see it in New York first

Maybe Balenciaga or some other cutting edge workwear influenced brand will do a modern take on it soon because it’s the 20s

• +1
Reactions: john2

If fashion isn’t your thing I wouldn’t get AF1s because you’ll look like a follower wannabe but otherwise they’re dope
yeah idk i have size 11 so i guess its somewhat big. i got white k-swiss sneakers, so theyre pretty basic but i dont think ive seen others wearing these, its usually some nike or whatever or jordans or new balance. my clothing style is really basic, my clothes have no design etc. so the more basic sneakers they would look good on me i think, itd be odd for me to start wearing af1s or jordans because i never wore em lol

You cant wear AF1 whites during autumn/winter because it rains too much

I wear black boots now but will start wearing af1 when spring comes

If society shifts back to a patriarchy with a large fleet of men 9-5ing that could happen. I’d expect to see it in New York first

Maybe Balenciaga or some other cutting edge workwear influenced brand will do a modern take on it soon because it’s the 20s
Wearing a suit makes you feel so much better and esteemed of yourself ngl. People would take you seriously. Thin cotton pants feel very smooth and comfortable, plus they're formal and suitable for corporate level meetings.

I actually don't like a lot of modern attire, e.g., jeans. Jeans were made for prisoners.
The only stuff I like to wear is hoodies, sweatpants and sneakers... cause it feels comfortable and looks cool, but casual.

• +1

Gucci, LV and all the top notch fashion brands run fashion festivals wear models wear formal wear. But normies don't like it and probably don't wear it. I wish someone could start a trend to start wearing them again. Suits feel great and look great on everybody.

• +1
yeah idk i have size 11 so i guess its somewhat big. i got white k-swiss sneakers, so theyre pretty basic but i dont think ive seen others wearing these, its usually some nike or whatever or jordans or new balance. my clothing style is really basic, my clothes have no design etc. so the more basic sneakers they would look good on me i think, itd be odd for me to start wearing af1s or jordans because i never wore em lol

Some Nikes u might like. They look like hard, alt athleisure when worn with cream colored vintage type shit. Basic but alt.
Gucci, LV and all the top notch fashion brands run fashion festivals wear models wear formal wear. But normies don't like it and probably don't wear it. I wish someone could start a trend to start wearing them again. Suits feel great and look great on everybody.
Indeed and they promote morality, kinmanship and male dominance, which is good for a society.

I think the general public will increasingly yearn for this type of symbolism, with the Coronavirus sending the world into scrambled spaghetti, propagating a desire for order.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2