Get bigger muscles or get stronger ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Not aure whether if i should take the aesethetics pathway or strength and performance pathway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
focus on diet

yeah bro just bench at least 225 before talking to girls (redditor role play)

history channel bang GIF by HISTORY UK

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, ItsOverCel and thereallegend
Aesthetics always. Leanmaxxed like brad litt in fight club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 23554, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
But dont girls like strong guys too
you've been on this forum since march and have consistently asked the same useless questions here over and over...i remember you asked this same question b4 jfl

If there is an end of year award for mental masturbation you should win it, kys ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Skywalker
you've been on this forum since march and have consistently asked the same useless questions here over and over...i remember you asked this same question b4 jfl

If there is an end of year award for mental masturbation you should win it, kys ASAP.
it was never answered tho directly and was always avoided,i just needed a yes or no

as big as possible. ogremaxxing not only gets you pussy but you get respect too, simple maths, the harder you are to beat up the better you're treated. fuck faggot ass physique like ''brad pitt in fight club''

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, szolliontaraelis, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
as big as possible. ogremaxxing not only gets you pussy but you get respect too, simple maths, the harder you are to beat up the better you're treated. fuck faggot ass physique like ''brad pitt in fight club''
sheesh aight then

You cant have both because one is more neuron based and the other is focusing on muscle size change
why not both?

Male gazed nigga
What if hes right tho. The 6”2 fat samoan guy at my workplaced is feared and no choice but has to be respected and carries machete in his bag

• +1
What if hes right tho. The 6”2 fat samoan guy at my workplaced is feared and no choice but has to be respected and carries machete in his bag
Does he get bitches? If u wanna be feared go ahead grow a long beard and orgre maxx. If u want bitches leannmaxx

@bonelessMan op is so fucking retarded there is no point answering his schizo questions hes been asking over and over for months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22780
Does he get bitches? If u wanna be feared go ahead grow a long beard and orgre maxx. If u want bitches leannmaxx
Whats better in ur opinion getting bitches or being tough and intimidating
508C44D9 1C4F 424C A1F7 C6B3F19BF17E

• JFL
of course I'm right, this kid has no comprehension of reality. it's much better to be bearmode than be a faggot with abs that'd get bullied by the alpha males if he ever pulls a hot foid

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
@bonelessMan op is so fucking retarded there is no point answering his schizo questions hes been asking over and over for months
Dude they were never answered directly and kept getting avoided, how was i suppose to know if it was a different answer for the wrong question

Whats better in ur opinion getting bitches or being tough and intimidating View attachment 1982134
if you don't happen to know, bitches tend to be attracted by bad guys that can kinda defend them on the street, not someone with a homosexual lean physique that will run faster than her

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, chasingaesthetics and Bonesbonesbonesbone
You cant have both because one is more neuron based and the other is focusing on muscle size change
start the workout with low reps like 4 sets of 3, then do high reps like 4 sets of 10-15-20, low reps build strenght and size, 10-20 are a mix of strenght/endurance its better to gain muscle and will help increase your lifts

• +1
if you don't happen to know, bitches tend to be attracted by bad guys that can kinda defend them on the street, not someone with a homosexual lean physique that will run faster than her
I mean.., i do feel powerful when im bulked... but i still want hoes

of course I'm right, this kid has no comprehension of reality. it's much better to be bearmode than be a faggot with abs that'd get bullied by the alpha males if he ever pulls a hot foid
Nigga I’m from the gay west where it’s twink central. I’m masc looking myself and get cucked by tiktok fags.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
how fat is the 6'2 Samoan guy?

Nigga I’m from the gay west where it’s twink central. I’m masc looking myself and get cucked by tiktok fags.
yeah, we're probably both right on our own, the physique you want gets bitches there, mine gets bitches here, you have it easier, becoming big and strong is much harder

You also get stronger training for aesthetics while it doesn't work the other way

• +1
But dont girls like strong guys too

yes lol, ignore him, Brad was tiny in that movie like many others in this forum, Brads physique in that movie was his face, anything he does its his face bro, training aesthetics isnt going to make you any weaker as you still gotta move weight to build muscle, when you walk into a room everyone will notice the guy with muscles and think he goes to the gym, then you come and chime in and say how you can do 200kg on the deadlift for 5x5 and he will scan you head to toe and be like "nah you dont g, dont lie about going to the gym"

for real these clowns never leave their basements, they think a heightmog is brutal, nah you get handled in front of your girl or you allow disrespect in some way she wont respect you or see you as a man at all. (I dont think this rule applies to hella ugly people tho since they know they are literally all got)

• +1
Reactions: theworstever
yes lol, ignore him, Brad was tiny in that movie like many others in this forum, Brads physique in that movie was his face, anything he does its his face bro, training aesthetics isnt going to make you any weaker as you still gotta move weight to build muscle, when you walk into a room everyone will notice the guy with muscles and think he goes to the gym, then you come and chime in and say how you can do 200kg on the deadlift for 5x5 and he will scan you head to toe and be like "nah you dont g, dont lie about going to the gym"
i seee.... eddiehallmaxxing is a must

probably only applies to the place I'm from, the west is gay and people tend to respect the law, here you get G checked every 2 steps
Ye not everyone lives in the jungle

i seee.... eddiehallmaxxing is a must

no lmao, be aesthetic as in you have the muscular size but also the leanness too, its hard ye but girls are shallow lol they want you to be attractive and a muscular physique is universally attractive whether anyone likes it or not, a lean physique would suffice

• +1
no lmao, be aesthetic as in you have the muscular size but also the leanness too, its hard ye but girls are shallow lol they want you to be attractive and a muscular physique is universally attractive whether anyone likes it or not, a lean physique would suffice
i see...

Not aure whether if i should take the aesethetics pathway or strength and performance pathway
Being lean with a little bit of muscle is good enough. What matters most for a good physique is your shoulder to waist ratio (V taper) which is something you are born with

• Woah
Being lean with a little bit of muscle is good enough. What matters most for a good physique is your shoulder to waist ratio (V taper) which is something you are born with
i see...im trying to get nba player kawhi leonard physique

• Woah
In addition to his height you can see he has broad shoulders and a small waist... no amount of gym celling can change your skeleton
Hmmm i see..... so good frame + 3-5 year's of natural gymcelling can get a good phyisque to attract women ?

it depends on what type of girls you want. for ex. younger girls in high school and college tend to like skinny lean pretty tiktok looking dudes (vinnie hacker, timothee chalamet). they go for the dudes with the long cool hair and the abs. or do you want to be the tough intimidating the rock looking mf who bangs chicks. i say you get bigger with muscles but have prettyboy aesthetic femine features so its a cool mix match

roid hard bitch

Strength and size go hand in hand. Im not sure where you’re getting this idea that you can be weak and jacked, because its not a thing.

To gain muscle, you still have to get stronger/progressive overload. The only difference with bodybuilding and powerlifting is higher rep ranges to accumulate more volume and more exercise selection and isolation to target the muscle with bodybuilding.

But you still have to focus on strength/adding weight. Thats what continues to stimulate growth. Youre just adding weight in the 5-12 rep range on db bench, and cable flyes. Not flat barbell bench and deadlifts in the 1-3 rep range.

• +1
Reactions: thecel