I’ll do that

C5D79976 4D83 4680 91D1 0B3970B9F3D3

Fk broad shoulders just Thurston max 🔥

• Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 27472
I hear and see the Reeves deadlift thrown around but Reeves already had naturally broad shoulders. Is there any proof of it actually working to increase shoulder width?

I hear and see the Reeves deadlift thrown around but Reeves already had naturally broad shoulders. Is there any proof of it actually working to increase shoulder width?
all of them are meme. just lats and shoulders tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27472
How are ppl here doing them? I’m 6’0 (your wingspan is about 1:1 to your height) and I couldn’t reach the plates yesterday. Maybe different bar lengths per gym

How are ppl here doing them? I’m 6’0 (your wingspan is about 1:1 to your height) and I couldn’t reach the plates yesterday. Maybe different bar lengths per gym
Yeah must be a weirdly long bar at your gym. I’m no taller than you and I can grab the plates just fine. Size of plates is a factor tho (bigger plates = wider grip) and I always have tiny ones on the inside so I can hold it easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chrisN
my wingspan is 7.5cm longer than my height, I look like an ape tbh

• JFL
Most guys have longed wingspan than their height. I have 1:1 tho 😢

• +1
  • +1
Sounds like completely made up bullshit don't you think?

It's like John Holmes doing the helicopter propeller with his dong and dicklets labelling the move the "Holmes Spin" to increase length.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Just get fillers lol